The room was meant for royalty of some sort in Egypt if not like a queen's private chambers. Transparent white drapes hung tied back between pillars that led out to the balcony, grade A craftsmanship was seen in all the moldings and statuettes, gold was in practically every bit of furniture.

"Wow." Marmibelle murmured.

I nodded in agreement. Wow indeed.

Muttering came from the left part of the room.
"Great uncle Ford?" I muttered questioningly following the sound.

I found him hunched over something at a writing desk, scribbling away furiously. He was muttering something lowly that I couldn't understand.
Lightly I placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Uncle Ford?"

The man jumped and looked up at me, his eyes unfocused. "What do you want? Who are you?" Ford demanded.

"Uncle Ford it's me, Dipper. Remember?" I asked gently. Being under the command of Bill I understand his confusion or he's just getting old.

"D-Dipper? I... I don't know any Dipper. Do I?" he muttered to himself shuffling through the papers in his desk. "I've been having memory problems lately." Stanford stood from the seat and made his way to the bookshelf close by. He reached for one if the books then he went rigid as it clicked. "Aha, Dipper!" Ford turned back to me with arms wide open. "I was so worried after the shack was destroyed." I was pulled into a tight hug.

I returned the embrace happily. "Me too."
Pulling backing I looked over to my niece that stood a bit away unsure of what to do. I looked back to Ford.
"There's someone you should really try and remember though." I spoke to the man pleading and gesturing for Marmibelle to come over.

Stanford looked the girl over, adjusted his glasses and scratched his head. "Mabel? No no.... Not Mabel but a name somewhat similar." he murmured rubbing his chin. "Ma...Mar..."

"Marmibelle." I assisted.

"Marmibelle." he echoed thoughtfully. "Marmibelle, Marmibelle." Then again it clicked in his head. "Marmibelle?! Mabel's little girl?" He looked at me in disbelief but didn't need any confirmation. Ford turned back to the girl with a big grin. "You look just like your mother, dear."

Marmibelle gave a sad smile, her eyes welling with tears as she ran into the the older man's arms. Ford held her tight and spun her around.
"Stanley!" he called looking out to the balcony. "Come in here! You'll never guess who's here!"

I could feel tears threatening against the years that I had shoved them down in favor of surviving. I had the remainder of my family back again.

"What's all the excitement about?" Stan's voice came from one of the many open doors.
I looked from Marmi and Ford to see the old geezer.

Ford looked up too. "Dipper and Marmibelle are here." he answered joyously.

Stan huffed. "Ford you've been breathing in pen ink too long. Now your...hallucinating?" he trailed off as I stepped out from behind the older Pines twin and Marmibelle got out of Ford's arms. Stan rubbed his eyes from under his glasses and looked again, making sure we weren't an illusion. "Dipper? Marmibelle?"

I nodded and big smile spreading on my face as he shuffled over quickly, yanking me into a hug. "I thought you were dead." he cried.

"I could say the same Stan." I replied returning the firm hug. Then I was shoved away so he could see Marmibelle.

"And I thought you were with your father." he said to the young girl.

"It was getting rough underwater so dad brought me to uncle when I was little." she answered honestly. "And he took care of me since."

"Understandable." Ford spoke up. "Water demons have been rather popular lately than land dwelling demons, your father made a good choice." He turned his faded eyes to me. "How have you been surviving then Dipper?"

I shrugged. "I found this abandoned cabin by the lake after the shack was distroyed. Under it was a bunker for tornado emergencies or something, I just moved in."

Ford nodded approvingly as did Stan.

"So how did Bill find you?" Stan asked crossing his arms.

I sighed the happy moment now gone. "He made a contract with Marmibelle and used your lives as leverage." I answered. "Now I am at his beck and call."

The older twins' shoulders slumped and Marmibelle's head hung. I didn't want the to feel guilty about my decision but I know no consolation will stop them. I just have to let them bear with it and keep Bill entertained until I can think of a way out. But until them I just force a sympathetic smile on my face and enjoy the small moments.