Chapter 29: DMC

*May's POV*

After the fan incident, the three of us decided to out for dinner, inviting the rest of the guys along. We chose to make it more formal, going to a posh resturant in town. We all piled in Ashton's car, driving back to my house first. 

"I'll see you in 2 hours okay" I say to Ashton as he drops me off, as both me and Victoria needed time to get ready.

"Yep, see you then" He said, giving me a sweet kiss on my lips before driving off towards Calum's house. I walked up to the front door, unlocking it and walking in. 

"Hey" I shout

"Hello" Victoria says, walking down the stairs to greet me

"How was your day?" She asked

"Great actually, me and Ash are sorted and us two and the boys are going out for dinner tonight" I flash her a wide grin

"Aw i'm so happy for you" Victoria says, I bush slightly, overly happy.

"I'm going to hop in the shower" I then add, running up the stairs.

"Okay, don't be too long because I want one too" Victoria calls up

"Fine" I say, going into the bathroom

After my shower, I then moisturise, spray myself with my vanilla spray. I pull on some black tights that are special for adding a hourglass figure. I then pull on a black peplum dress, then straighten my hair and pull some strands back. I then apply foundation, powder foundation, eyebrow pencil, silver glittery eyeshadow, pencil eyeliner and some mascara; brushing some blusher over my cheeks. I then put on my sparkly platform heels again and my maroon jacket, adding some gold accessories.

"Are you ready?" I shout to Victoria, as she had moved into the spare room, giving the amount of times Michael has been staying this past week.

"One sec" She says, I give myself a final look in the mirror and quickly add some more deodrant and some perfume, the worst thing ever is smelling bad! I pick up my bag and throw my things in there, then run into my mum's room and grab some money.

"done" Victoria says, as she comes out of her room

"You look beautiful" I smile at my best friend, she really did

"You too" She grins, as we go downstairs carefully, being careful not to trip. I decided i'd bring my professional camera to the dinner, wanting to finally get some good quality pictures of me and the gang. 

*Ding Dong*

I walk over to the door, opening it to see Ashton, oh my fuck. He was wearing a black shirt with black skinny jeans, the hottest thing i've ever seen.

"You look amazing" I say to him breathlessly

"and you look stunning" He said, kissing me on the lips, I shove him the camera and ask "get a picture of me and Toria?

"Sure" he smiles, I grab Victoria, put my arm around her and smile widely at the camera. I then go to walk out of the door

"Wait wait wait" Toria says "I need one of you two" She says, Ashton pulls me towards him by the waist, holding me firmly in his grip, I was exactly the same height as him with my heels on, so the picture was perfect. 

"let's go" I say, walking out of the door. We then pick Calum up, each of us getting an individual photo with him, then we go to Lukes, Mike was already there.

"Hey do you reckon you could get a photo of us all?" I ask Luke's mum

"of course" She says taking my camera, me and Victoria squeeze between Luke and Ashton, the rest of the boys fanning out so we create a kind of horse shoe.