Chapter 43: May Please

*Ashton's POV*

I heard my phone ring from the other room, quickly running to get it, I saw Courtney's name on the screen. 

"Hello?" I answered 

"Hey Ashton" She said

"I'll be there in 10 minutes, just let me tell May where I'm going"

"Oh no, there's no need for that, I've told her" She says

"Okay I'll be there in 10 minutes"

"Bye"

I hung up the phone, did Courtney really tell May? I had no time to worry, I had to get this over with quickly, without anyone finding out. 

"Bye Mum" I call, shutting the front door and hopping into my car. It was a short drive into the city, I parked in the multi-story carpark close by, then walked down to Westfields, and It wasn't long before I was at starbucks. 

"Ashton!" I hear a high pitched voice call, I saw Courtney in the corner of the coffee shop waving frantically in my direction, I waved back quickly, ordering my drink, then sitting down to join her. 

"So, let's sort this out then" I said, sitting down and wanting to be quick with it all.

"I'm sorry, I'm such a bitch, I hope you forgive me" She said, shuffling closer to me

"It's okay I guess, I'm sorry too" I say, although I dont really know why i was apologizing to her

"I guess, I'm just jealous of May" She said, shuffling even closer, putting her hand on my thigh

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked, giving her a discusted look, shoving her hand right off my thigh. "I'll be right back" I added, getting up and walking towards the bathroom.

*Courtney's POV*

Ashton wasn't going to budge any time soon, I needed a different plan. I saw something glisten in the light next to me, his phone! I unlocked it with ease, his passcode still being the same as when I was with him. I flicked through his phone quickly, looking through messages, nothing I could use to plan my revenge. I looked through his pictures however, finding a video, I opened it revealing May! She was dancing about, obviously very drunk. I quickly sent it to myself, deleting the message after recieving it. I could do a lot with this!

I saw Ashton come out of the toilets, i quickly locked his phone, placing it down in more or less the same place as it was before. 

"I'm going to go" Ashton said, grabbing his phone and walking out.

*May's POV*

TONIGHT WAS THE NIGHT, I was going to see foo fighters! I pulled on my black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt with the foo fighters logo on. I straightened my hair and done my usual make-up, waiting for Ashton to turn up.

I heard a knock on the door, I grabbed my over night bag, giving my mum a quick kiss on the cheek, then opening the door to see Ashton standing on my doorstep.

 He looked perfect, his hair pulled back slightly, his dimples like craters, his tank top hanging off his torso perfectly and his jeans clinging to his long legs. 

"Have you got the tickets?" He askes, as he takes my hand, leading me to his car

"Yep" I say, popping the 'p'

"Let's go then" He smiles, jumping in the car and starting the engine.

It was a short drive to the arena, it was in the same place I saw one direction not long ago, so I was extremely excited! We parked close by, leaving our overnight bags and stuff in the car.