Chapter 31: Who Has The Hose Now?

*Ashton's POV*

"I have an idea" May says, running  upstairs, I quickly follow her into her room. 

"What's this great idea of yours then??" I ask, as she rumages through her draws

"Let's have" She winks, moving closer to me, her face now milemetres away from mine. "A water fight" She giggles, running into the bathroom. After minutes she comes out in bikini bottoms and a baggy t-shirt. 

"What can I wear?" I laugh

"Your boxers" She smiles, walking out of the room. Really? She wanted me to go in my boxers? Luckily I had worn my alright ones, not holey ones. I followed her downstairs again, as she was going through all the draws in her kitchen. 

"Get ready then" She laughs, bringing out baloons and starting to fill them with water. I walk over to her and start to fill up the balloons too. 

"Okay, here's yours" She says thrusting tonnes of balloons to me.

"Good luck" I wink back as we go out into the back garden.

"SHOTGUN THE HOSE" She shouts, grabbing the garden hose from the side. We both split into opposite ends of the garden. She walks up slowly to me, grinning the whole way. She switches on the hose, and before I knew it, i was soaked. I picked up the water baloons from the floor and started throwing them at her, hitting her in various places everytime. She sprints back to the opposite end of the garden.

"Not so fast" I shout, running up to her, she threw her water baloons at me, hitting me everytime. I ran up to her picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder, grabbing the hose in the process. I put her down up against the wall, backing away slowly

"Who has the hose now?" I wink at her, turning on the hose and squirting it at her. She runs up to me, jumping on me and taking the hose again. 

"May has the hose" She giggles, spraying it all over me. After what seemed like ages of fighting with the hose, we decided we had had enough. The sun was shining, a perfect summer's day. I layed down on the grass, May crashing down next to me, my arm round her protectively.

"Your boxers are going see through" May winks

"Not that you mind" I giggle, kissing the top of her forehead.

"i think the neighbours may" She winks back.

"And your tops going see through" I say, sitting up "Nice black bra by the way" I wink, May playfully slaps me, putting her arms over her chest.

"I feel awkward now" She giggles

"Don't" I say, shuffling closer to her and taking her hands. 

"you're so beautiful" I say to her, because she really was, all of her makeup had washed off, even natural she still looked stunning.

"I look like a 5 year old without make-up" She laughs, hopping onto my lap.

"A hot 5 year old" I say, immediately after realising how perverted that sounded.

"Think you should have kept that to yourself" May laughs

"It sounded right in my head" I say, pecking her on the lips and resting my forehead on hers. 

We stay like this for ages, just looking into eachothers eyes and playing with eachother's hands.

"I forgot to tell you" She pipes up, breaking the comfortable silence.

"What?" I ask, squeezing her hand.

"I love you" She says, a warm feeling came through me, she meant the world to me.