25- Fighting back

Start from the beginning

"And you're not telling Silver, because?"

"Because I can manage myself."

"Totally proven by the amounts of time you've been kidnapped."

"Oh fuck off."

"I'd like to see you make me." Night smirked. "Guardian angel bitches!"

"I though you were the bitch."

"Oh I am, make no mistake of that."

"Off is now the direction on which you should fuck."

"What?"

"Fuck off."

"You're mean."

"Remind me when I give a damn."

"Okay, I will hold you to that." Her ears twitched slightly.

Without warning she dashed in front of me, throwing up a force field around me. Before I could question her move three Shadow Balls were sent flying in our direction, disintegrating upon contact with the flame coloured field. Night's fangs were pulled into a growl as the Protect faded. Her ears pricked on high alert as I formed a ball of water at my fingertips.

"Show yourself!" I ordered angrily.

Three Team Galactic grunts stepped out of the bushes followed by the Admin Saturn. I hadn't ever had much conflict with him but he worked for my father so was instantly on my bad list. The grunts each had a Golbat by their side, classic grunt Pokémon?

Night's fur bristled as she took a step backwards, closer to me.

"What do you want?" I hissed.

Saturn rolled his eyes, giving me a crude look. "What do you think I'm here for?"

"If it's me, forget it."

"I have orders and I'm not leaving empty handed Emma." He said my name like it was a profanity to him and the very word disgusted him.

"I'm afraid you are." Night growled, standing protectively between Saturn and I.

"Well, you see. After the events in Unova, Team Plasma disbanded. Leaving a very interesting triad without a leader to serve. Cyrus offered them a job and they accepted. I'm sure you're well acquainted with them, if not, you're about to."

I saw what was coming this time. N had pulled the Shadow Triad trick on me enough times for me to be able to now counter it by now. I waited until their aura was added to my senses before I spun around, turning the ball of water in my hand into a wave that hit all three. I glared at them, my purple flecks turning emerald green as a pulled several roots up from the earth to ensnare the Shadow Triad.

I turned back to Saturn and glared with all the hatred I could muster. "Is that all you can do?"

"Far from it." He smirked, pulling a Pokéball from his belt. "How about a battle? One on one?"

"If I don't accept?"

"You don't have to." Saturn smirked as a new aura flashed up behind me, pressing a blade against my neck.

Why us? (Pokemon fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara