Propose

Val nervously paced around his room in his nicest suit. Tonight was the night. There was no going back, everything was perfectly planned out. Jenna texted him saying she was ready for their date. It was go time. He pulled into her driveway and dashed to the door, giving it a quick knock. She answered in her dark blue dress, and heels, all smiles.

"...wow," was all Val could manage to spit out. "You look, stunning."

"Thank you," she kissed him softly. They went out to the car and started to the restaurant.

"Val?"

"Yes, love?"

"Why are you so sweaty?"

"Just hot I guess."

"It's November..."

"Oh yeah, weird," he laughed nervously. Jenna was still suspicious, but shook it off. They pulled up to Jenna's favorite place.

"Oh, Val, this is way too expensive."

"Nothing is too expensive for you."

"Awe," she blushed, and kissed his cheek. "You're the best."

"You're better." They walked in hand in hand. After getting their meals and eating, Val paid and they returned to their car.

"Thank you, Val. That was amazing."

"That's not all." He drove to the dancing with the stars studios, where they met.

"What're we doing here?"

"Let's just go inside."

They walked out onto the big ballroom floor.

"This is where we first danced," he said and took her hand, "dance with me?"

"Of course."

They swayed about, no music was needed. Their love was enough music.

"Jenna, I love you, my beautiful princess. I love you more than life. You will always be my favorite. I don't care how many times I have to tell you your the cutest thing on the planet because I'll tell you till believe me. I love you soooo much. You mean the world to me. Please," he got down on one knee, "Jenna Michelle Johnson, will you-"

"YES!" she screamed and jumped into his arms. "Yes yes yes yes!" She kissed him over and over, as she cried tears of joy.

"I can't believe this is happening."

"Well believe it," she kissed one more time, with more passion. "You're mine."

•••••

qt