Tests and Crushes

Song: all I can think of is "I Won't Say I'm in Love" from Hercules for the second part of this chapter. Lol sorry.
••••

Sharna sat around bored, for Peta had been asked to go on Ellen to talk about James, and Noah had a charity event to go to, so no practice. She checked social media every five minutes, but it have her no entertainment. Finally, her phone started ringing, and she answered immediately.

"Hello?" She asked in her thick Australian accent.

"Hey Babe, it's Paul. Busy today?"

"Oh hey! Nope, I'm free."

"Alright, in picking you up, we're going out to lunch."

"K, love you."

"Love you too, bye."

Sharna brushed out her slightly tangled hair, and put on a little makeup. She grabbed her things and waited in the kitchen for Paul. He opened the door, for he had the extra key, and snuck up behind her. She was oblivious to his presence, because she was absorbed into something on Twitter. He tickled her sides, making her jump and scream.

"Paul!"

"Yes?" He almost fell over in laughter.

"Ugh you jerk, let's go," she said laughing a little also.

They drove to a little cafe, right outside Los Angelus, and found a small table for two. The waitress came, and took their orders. Paul and Sharna recently got married, and really wanted children.

"So, any luck on the tests today?" Paul asked her sipping his warm coffee.

"Nope. I took three, and all were negative," She said sad.

"Ugh that's upsetting. We've been trying for like six months."

"Yeah I know. Why isn't this working for us."

"I don't know," he said nervously. "Maybe we should get you a an appointment."

"I'm not sure," Sharna said hesitantly, playing with the teabag on the saucer in front of her.

"It's better we know, before we continue."

"Yeah, you're right. I'll go in next week, but you're coming with."

"Of course," he smiled at her, and they finished their lunch.

<>

Jenna paced around the studio, awaiting the rest of the troupe, and other pros to arrive for rehearsal for the opening number. She was nervous, she had Val as her partner. Val was a flirtatious dancer, and it made her flirt back. She wasn't one to do that, especially during a dance, but she couldn't help it with him. There was just something about him, that made her want to be like that. Sharna came in, looking upset.

"What's wrong Sharna?" She asked curious.

"Nothing, just tired I guess," she replied, setting her bag down.

The others arrived shortly, and practice began. During the dance, Val moved his face close to hers, and touched her lips slightly with his, making Jenna's cheeks redder than the hottest red pepper.

"Lets take a break everyone," Tony said, as each dancer made their way to their stuff.

"What was with the blushing out there?" Witney asked Jenna suspiciously.

"Um..."

"Come on, we all know its because Val did something flirty, and Jenna liked it," Brittany told them, as Jenna shot her a death glare. Brittany could read Jenna like a book, they were best friends, and they always knew what the other was thinking.

"What did he do?" Kym questioned.

"He brushed his lips against mine," Jenna said quietly touching her mouth.

"Oh well of course you liked that," Lindsay joined in, already knowing that Jenna liked Val.

"Why would you think that?" Witney asked, extremely oblivious.

"I may or may not have a tiny winy eensy weensy itty bitty crush on Val."

All the girls smirked at Jenna's excessive use of adjectives. It was obvious she was crushing hard on him, by the way she denied it.

"It's just a crush! It's not like I'm going to marry him!" She defended herself.

"But wait, I read somewhere that a crush only lasts six months, if its longer, you're in love, and you've liked Val for like, a year now," Brittany told the group whole heartedly.

"You're in love with Val!" The girls squealed while Jenna rolled her eyes.

"Oh stop."

"Alright, let's get dancing again!" Val called out.

••••

Somebody's in love ;)