Off in LaLa Land

Song: "Bubbly" by Colbie Callait (I think that's how you spell it :/ )

••••

Val and Jenna were snuggled up on the couch sleeping soundly. Maks barged in awakening Val.

"Ugh I hate my life."

"Bro, shut up, Jenna's sleeping," he said looking down in awe at his sleeping beauty.

" well I'm sorry I just got back from the E.R."

"What happened?!"

"I accidentally hit Sharna with a car."

"Smooth Maksim. Is everyone ok?"

"Yeah. So what have you been doing all day?" He asked opening a Diet Coke.

"Cuddling with Jenna."

"All day?"

"Well yeah, she's really snuggly."

"Ew bro, stop. I get it, she's cute and you love her, but I don't need to know how 'snuggly' she is."

"I'm sure there are a bunch of teenage girls out there somewhere who would pay to watch me and Jenna cuddle all day."

"Yeah, we'll I ain't no teenage girl."

"Sometimes you sure do act like one," Val mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing."

Jenna started shifting in his arms. Val kissed her head and she smiled.

"Hey baby."

"I'm hungry."

"Those are the first words I hear when you wake up?"

"Fine. Get me food, I'm hungry."

"Ugh fine. You're lucky I like you."

"Like?"

"Love."

"That's better." He winked at her, while cutting up some watermelon for the both of them.

"So what's up with the dramatic group of people we call friends?"

"Well Maks hit Sharna with a car, Brant and Peta are dating, and Sharna can't have kids."

"Woah."

"Yeah."

"Are we the only chill ones?"

"I guess. Here, catch," she opened her mouth and he tossed a piece of watermelon to her. She caught with ease.

"Score!" He shouted making them both laugh.

••••

So, while everyone else is off in trauma, I give you Valenna, off in Valenna Land.