Im Not Your Babe

Song: "Alejandro" by Lady Gaga.

••••

He pulled up to her driveway and unbuckled his seatbelt. Was this worth his time? Of course it was, it was her. He let her slip out of her grasp, and lost her. He was determined to get her back. He loved her still, always had. What he had with Meryl was a close friendship, and a good connection on the dance floor, nothing more, despite what the media said. The tabloids and paparazzi were always after him, no matter who we was with, or what he was doing. He tapped his fingers on the console debating wether or not to go in. She was there, sitting alone, watching TV. She had no idea he was here. He anxiously ran a hand through his dark hair, still thinking. Finally, he exited the car and went to the door.

He knocked, and she opened the door, shocked that he was here.

"Hello Maksim," she said quietly, avoiding all eye contact. In the spur of the moment, he grabbed her face, and kissed her with all his love, but she didn't kiss back, just pulled away irritated.

"What was that!?"

"I love you Peta, I still do," he said, a pleading look in his eyes.

"Listen, I'm not your babe, I'm not yours, I don't want whatever love you have to offer, because I was yours, but you changed that. And my boyfriend just died, so you think you can just waltz over here, and claim me? Um no, that's not how it works."

"Peta, I'm sorry. I never should've done what I did."

"It's a little late."

"Peta," he said longingly, a few tears streamed down his face.

"Maks. This isn't going to happen. I suggest you go find Meryl, or someone else."

"But I don't want anyone else, I want you."

"Well those feelings aren't reciprocated," Peta lied. She lied right to his face. She still loved him dearly, but she was at a vulnerable stage in her life, and couldn't risk being broken again.

"Peta. Please," he begged, more tears falling.

"No Maksim, I'm sorry, but no," she shut the door, blocking him out.

He went to his car, and immediately punched his window. That's how Maks expressed his anger, through violence. He sped home, and started punching his walls. His phone started ringing, so he picked it up, and threw it at the television, cracking both screens. Not that he cared, he lost his girl. She was his, but now she hated him. The anger boiled inside him. He couldn't contain it. He practically damaged his whole house, he was going insane. He cried until he fell asleep, on his basement floor, surrounded by broken objects.

••••

Woah. What did I just do?