Brotherly Love

Listen to "Hey Brother" by Avicii for the first half!

••••

Val entered the small house he shared with Maks after another day of shameless Jenna flirting. Everything and was damaged. Oh sh*t Val thought. He knew Maks was going to see Peta today, and he knew it must've gone downhill. After their breakup, Maks went insane and did the same thing. Val knew exactly where to find him.

He walked downstairs, and Maks lied there, garbage all around him, and a beer bottle in his hand. He quickly made a call to Jenna.

"Jenna hey, it's Val."

"What's up?"

"Maks destroyed our house during one of his outbursts. Any chance we could stay at your place for a while?"

"Of course! But I only have one extra room."

"I'll be fine on the couch."

"You sure?"

"Ok, then yeah of course you can stay!" Jenna nearly flipped with excitement. Val actually wanted to stay with her!

"We'll be there in a half hour."

"Ok cool! See ya."

"Bye," Val hung up and shook his brother awake.

"Huh, what?"

"Maks. Why did you do this again?"

"She hates me, bro."

"I'm sorry, man," he pulled his brother in for a tight hug.

"I love ya, Val, thanks."

"I love you too, now come on."

"Where are we going?"

"Well you practically destroyed the house so we are staying at Jenna's."

"Oooh why Jenna?" He smirked at his brother.

"I um...uh..." Val's cheeks turned pink.

"It's ok, I get it," he winked.

<>

Sharna squirmed in her seat in the waiting room. She didn't want to be here, but it was for her own good. Paul sat next to her, and could sense her nerves.

"Shar, honey, it's gonna be ok," he stared deep into her sparkling eyes.

"I don't know," she mumbled, picking at her fake, glue on nails she'd grown to love after having to wear them on the show.

"Trust me love, there's nothing to worry about. There are more ways to get a child. Ok?"

"Ok," she smiled and he did back.

"Ms. Sharna Kirkland?" The nurse called out.

"It's go time," Sharna said getting up.