You Got Her

••••

Peta pulled up to Brant's house, to return a few things she had borrowed. She didn't even want his belongings after what had happened. She was done with him. A confused look formed across her face as she noticed Maks' car was also in the driveway. She made her way to the door and knocked gently. No one answered, but she heard yelling from inside. She turned the door knob, discovering it was unlocked, and quietly stepped in.

Brant and Maks were screaming at each other and Maks was on the verge of punching Brant in the face.

"What's going on!?" Peta shrieked, making the two men look over at her.

"I heard what he did to you."

"Shut up Maks, what you did was way worse." Brant shot at him, making the anger in Maks boil in his veins.

"At least I'm sorry for what I did!"

"Guys stop!" Peta said practically crying. "Brant, here's your stuff," she said placing his items on the table. "Maks, come with me please," she said leaving the small house. Once she returned to her car she turned to Maks.

"What were you doing in there?" she questioned.

"I heard what he did, so I went to tell him off."

"You'd really do that for me?"

"Of course, P. You mean everything to me?"

"Maks..." she whispered looking down. She still wasn't sure if she could trust him.

"Peta, I love you."

"I-I love you too."

"What, really!?" You could see the happiness glowing in his eyes.

"Yes," she smiled.

"So, you'll take me back?"

"Yes, Maksim."

His face lit up, and he picked her up and spun her around. He set her down, and cupped her cheeks, kissing her. This was all he wanted.

••••
Chmergatroyd ✔️