A Storm

Song: "Give Me Love" by Ed Sheeran. I'm sorry, but Ed Sheeran songs work well for these chapters...

••••

Maks sat in his car, in the rain. He just wanted her so bad...she was perfect. She wanted to hold her, kiss her, love her, but she wouldn't accept him. He screwed it all up. A crack of thunder boomed and a tear trickled down his face. That was how they ended. In a big storm, his voice shook the room like thunder, frightening her, letting her go. He thought about her smile, her adorable laugh, the way she said everything in her Aussie accent. The way she did everything with a kind heart. How her presence could fill a room with happiness. How she truly loved. With all her heart. He wanted his Peta back.

He let the pain take over him, turning it into anger. He started the car, and raced down the street. He didn't bother to put the headlights on, even though it was dark and rainy. He didn't care. His tears filled his eyes, as they did Sharna's. He saw something crossing the street. He figured it was a deer or something, that could quickly get out of the way. As he got closer, he realized what it was, but it was too late.

••••
Ok that was REALLY short, but REALLY important.