Funeral

Ok, this might be really sad, so stay with me, here. I suggest listening to "If I Die Young" by The Band Perry. Oh, and please leave feedback! Sorry if I make you cry...oops.

••••

Peta was torn. James's funeral was in an hour. It was all over the media, 'JAMES MASLOW TRAGICALLY DIES IN CAR ACCIDNET' was the headline in the paper, and all over the news. It just added to her pain. She decided to post on Instagram. She posted an old selfie of her and James, and captioned it, 'I loved him since the day we met. I'm so sorry things had to end this way. I love you James, R.I.P.' She started crying, but stopped, to save her makeup until the actual service. FFans commented such sweet and supportive things, it made her smile even. She wore a modest black dress, and black heels. She heard a knock on her bedroom door.

"Come in," she said quietly.

"Hey sis," Jenna said entering slowly.

"Hey," she responded pulling Peta in for hug.

"I love you, and I'm really proud of you."

"What for?"

"For being so strong. I know it's hard." Jenna had been in several of James's dances throughout the season, and he was a very lovable guy. She couldn't imagine how Peta was feeling.

"P, it's time to go," Sharna said peeking her head in. They arrived at the funeral home. She scanned the large room, and saw most of the season 18 cast, family, friends, and him. Maksim Chmerkovskiy. He had become great friends with James, and he was still friends with Peta, even after thei breakup. Peta didn't like seeing him upset. He didn't like seeing her upset. They met eye contact, and shared a look that seemed to say, "I'm sorry". Peta felt the tears coming, and Jenna handed her a tissue.

"Thanks," she said giving her another hug.

"It'll be ok, Scissor Sister," Jenna told her, making Peta laugh slightly. That had always been their name for each other, they were 'Scissor Sisters'. They asked Peta to say a few words during the funeral. She slowly made her way to the podium.

"James, was a great man. I-I spent three months teaching him how to dance, and he must've cast a spell or something, because I fell head over heels in love. He almost always had a smile, and enjoyed making others laugh. He was there for people, always supported them one hundred percent. He-he truly," Peta had to stop for a moment to attain control of her tears. "He truly loved. H-he showed love towards everyone, and he meant it. I miss him already, and I don't even know how I'm not bawling right now. But luckily I have the bestest friends in the world to help me. Rest in peace, James."

Peta walked down from the podium, still crying like a little girl that tripped and scraped her knee. But for Peta, it was her heart that was scraped, not her knee. She sat down next to Sharna, and as if it was reflex, Sharna handed her a tissue. She had great friends, she really did.

After the service ended, Peta went home, all alone, and cried her poor self to sleep.

••••

Short I know. Sowey :/ And sorry these have been about Peta, but don't worry, it's just a way to kind of get the story moving along. And for those who like it, much more trauma will come, don't worry! ;)