XXXV - Tomlinson

There seems to be a slight confusion, the three weeks aren't over, Louis came over the weekend after two weeks, there's still a week left.

XXXV - Tomlinson

I was beyond knackered by the time I reached home and I knew she was pretty sleepy too. My eyes were baggy, they were burning like shit from the exhaustion. She could easily see it.

After bidding our goodbyes to Niall, she drove us home. I couldn't even open my eyes during the ride so doing anything after returning home was out of the question. We simply ended up cuddling to each other falling into an abysmal sleep. Just to have her lying next to me, in my arms... It felt like I was brought back to life.

When we woke up with the sun shining bright, I could see her face smiling at me, so beautifully... I didn't  have to think twice before I crashed my lips against hers and oh, how I missed those. I could just kiss her and keep kissing her till my lips are sore and I have breathing problems. Maybe even after that.

Before you know it, I was straddling her as she moaned against my mouth sending all my nerves into a new sense of euphoria. Her fingers had started tugging at my hair, as her other hand held my shoulder tightly, her nails pressing against my skin.

I ran my hands along her body, which was a lot more curvier than before. Her breasts fuller, hips wider; and it just made me want her more.

I crushed her against me. I wanted to be a part of her. Not just inside her, but all around her. I wanted our ribcages to crack open and our hearts to migrate and merge. I wanted out cells to braid together as a living thread, our bodies united as one.

The way I love her is relentless. It breaks my mind away to thoughts of her when I'm in the middle of a conversation. Like a desperate needy child, it pokes and prods tirelessly for my attention. And in the end, it always gets it.

And that is how we ended up heaving in a tangled mess  with each other's limbs and the duvet, coming down from the ultimate high. I press my lips against her forehead before running my fingers through her soft brown hair.

"I love you." I sigh before pecking her forehead one more time.

She smiles at me, eyes gleaming with unparalleled brightness. My stomach lurches at the sight, feeling that fluttery feeling that the romance writers write about. She makes me feel things I've never even fathomed I could feel. When her right hand reaches up to my face to wipe the thin film of sweat from my forehead, her touch ripples through my entire being and I can't help but let another content sigh.

"I love you too." Her sincere gaze burns through me. There's a hint of playfulness in the air, but what we just exchanged was anything but playful.

I lean in, my lips savouring on the skin that goes down her throat from her ear. "Say it again." I whisper. I feel her breath hitch as goosebumps adorn the skin I'm worshipping. "Say it again, love." I repeat, before stopping my assault and nudging her to continue.

"I-I love you." She sounds breathless, sexy.

I hum, lips going back to her throat. "Again." I whisper.

I feel her fingers rake through my hair as her other hand rests on my back, nails digging at my skin. "I love you."

"Again."

"Louis Tomlinson, I love you. I love you with every ounce of my being." Oh, fuck me.

"Aurora Atkins, I love you too." I whisper. "I love you with every piece of me. I will love, and love and love until I have nothing left; and then I will make more out of the nothing that lives where everything once did. I would dismantle me and put you back together again."