III - Tomlinson

Unedited

____

III - Tomlinson

Leaning on the wall, I scan the crowd dancing in the club. Piss drunk, too drunk, just drunk, slightly drunk, not drunk but pretending to be drunk, you name it.

"Hey Rory!" Harry yells calling out the attention of someone. I take a long swig from my recently bought bottle of beer looking for my potential 'friend' for the night.

I see two girls making their ways to us; both incredibly hot. The blonde looks perky; her blue eyes shine with untold mischief, she seemed like the kind of the girl who gets excited over the slightest things. I then turn to the brunette and damn... there's something... something about the round almond eyes that make me feel like a deer caught in the headlights. She's hot, no doubt on that, but the whole demeanor she carries screams cute. The fuck! What is even in this beer?

"Hey Henry."

I immediately choke on my beer when she greets Harry. Henry? I'm somewhere between laughing and trying to catch my breath and I'm sure the three are looking at me weirdly.

"I uhh...Rory, it's Harry." My friend says awkwardly and I'm finally able to breathe properly, although I'm biting the insides of my cheeks to hold that laughter.

Her eyes widen in horror and embarrassment. "Shit! I'm sorry, I-I erm... I'm shit at names and I- ugh... damn it! I'm really sorry Harry."

Harry shakes his head trying to ease the awkwardness, "It's fine. No harm done."

But she still seemed to be embarrassed. "No, I'm sorry, I'm such an idiot. I-"

"Relax Rory," Harry places his hand on her shoulder, "It's alright." She sighs shaking her head.

"This is Nikki." She calls the blonde.

"Hey guys." She smiles, greeting us.

"Nikki, this is Harry. We used to work together." Used to?

"This is Louis." Harry introduces me and I step forward taking the blonde- um... Nikki's hand first.

"Hi." I say to leave a kiss on her knuckles. She raised her eye-brows seeming pretty impressed.

"Nikki Evans." She says.

"Louis Tomlinson." I reply. Then turning to the brunette doing the same.

"Aurora Atkins." She introduces.

"Aurora..." I repeat as if tasting the sound of her name.

"Let's sit together! I'm sure we'd enjoy the beautiful company!" and that's how the suggestion from my best friend led us to sit with these two hot ladies at one of the furthest corners at the club.

We talk for a while, Harry tells them how we're here to celebrate my promotion and Nikki explains how they are here to enjoy life or something like that. The entire time I observe Aurora, she quietly listens to the conversation and only talks when necessary; she doesn't even smile much, just kind gestures here and there. Let's not forget how she runs her fingers through her hair every five minutes.

"So Aurora." I call her attention, "tell me something about yourself." She raises her eyebrows; I can't tell if it's amused or confused.

"Okay." She straightens up, "I'm Aurora Atkins, age twenty-five, from Wales, used to be an environmental Lawyer, currently unemployed." She finished.

"You forgot the part where you say that you're an annoying potterhead and an extreme feminist." Nikki interrupts making Aurora glare at her.

"So is Miss Aurora Atkins single?" I ask, making her look back at me. There's this shrewd smile as if she knows something she shouldn't, and then she nods.