XIX - Tomlinson

Just look at that picture above! He's going to be such a great father.

XIX - Tomlinson

It's been four days, four days since she has been living with me in my flat, four days... And it already feels like a lifetime.

Every morning I wake up to the sound of her singing in the shower (Her voice is horrendous, might I add), she doesn't like using hair-driers (she says it makes her hair fizzy, although it's already pretty fizzy but cute, very cute) so her wet hair drips water everywhere she walks. It's been four days since I've stopped eating leftovers for breakfast.

But that's just the mornings. The nights are something else. Every evening she's been teaching me how to cook. I'm still shit at it, but I'm getting there. She got that job she'd been fussing about, basically she helps forming the acts and decrees for the benefit of the environment.

She's been happy, although sometimes she gets a bit upset when she thinks about her father. So if I'm around her during those times, I try to keep her spirits up; which mostly includes a hot steamy cup of ramen ( I've excelled it by now).

Are we sounding like a couple? Well we're not one. She's been talking to Zayn back and forth and they've hung out a couple times too. So, yeah... that's that. I try to stay away when he's around. Well I can't do anything about it... I wish I could though, I wish I could tell him to fuck off.

He seems like the kind of guy I'd enjoy being friends with, but I already hate his guts for an unknown reason. Don't judge me, everyone has that one person they hate without a proper reason.

And it's been four days, four days since that night under the stars. I keep thinking how things would have turned out if I actually kissed her that day, would things be any different? What would the circumstances be?

And most importantly, I think of how it would feel to kiss her again. Would it be just as amazing and as breathtaking as it was the first time I kissed her? Or would it be more?

Would she rake her soft fingers through my scalp, making me feel dizzy like the way she did last time? Would she bite my lip and make me groan in utmost pleasure? Would she moan my name and make my name sound a thousand times more beautiful?

Here I am, with a stack of papers waiting to be edited by me and my mind is stuck in this beautiful mess that is Aurora Atkins. It's been almost an hour that I've spent with my cheek resting on my palms idly staring at the wall thinking... just thinking about her...

The fuck is happening to me?

I'm thinking of her, that's all I do all the time. She's always the first and the last thing in this mind of mine. No matter where I go or what I do, I'm thinking of her.

She gets home before I do, so by the time I reach home, she'd be in the living area watching some comedy movie or in her room or watching that drama series she adores or sometimes reading those pregnancy books, wearing fuzzy pyjama bottoms and the adorable over-sized jumpers.

Everything about the woman screams adorable-ness and I think I'm becoming a sap.

'I think you fancy her,'

Harry's words ring in my head, but every time I'm reminded of it, I laugh it off. I don't fancy anyone, I'm me. Besides, it would just make things complicated, with the baby and everything.

I shake my head to bring myself out of this trance and focus on the stack of papers before me. Three more hours... Three more hours and I'll be back home, three more hours and I'll see her again.

+ + + + +

By the time I'm home, I'm itching to see her. I dunno what has gotten into me, this is weird, I'm not... I'm not used to feeling this way. But it's not under my control anymore, I can't help it.