Harry smacked a kiss to his cheek , "Shush , midget ."

Louis rolled his eyes playfully , "Go have fun ."

Harry turned him around and embraced him to his chest , pressing a kiss to his forehead , "Don't wait up for me , yeah ? If you're tired just go to sleep , alright ?"

Louis nodded , even though he knew he won't be able to sleep knowing Harry is still out at a club . They pulled back and Harry kissed his lips , before going out of the house with Zayn and Liam teasing him .

~~

It was two a.m , Louis was on the couch under a blanket , his glasses perched on his nose as he tried keeping his eyes open . Milo was sitting on his lap asleep , Bear next to him on the couch .

He stared at the TV blankly as he tried keeping his eyes open , bringing his fist up to rub his eyes , pushing the glasses up in the process .

He was half asleep when he heard the door open , immediately becoming more awake .

"Lou ?" Harry called quietly .

"In the living room ." Louis called back sleepily , yawning widely .

Harry walked to the living room , stumbling a little with a silly smile on his face . "Heyyyy you ."

"Hi ." Louis smiled at Harry .

"I thought I told you not to wait up for me ." Harry removed Milo from Louis' lap and plopped himself on Louis , arms hugging his waist .

"I couldn't sleep , knowing you're still out ." Louis blushed , he started playing with Harry's curls gently .

"Aww , Lou ." Harry squeezed him , "You're adorable ."

"You're drunk ." Louis giggled softly and flipped Harry gently off his lap to get him a glass of water . Harry whined and got up from the couch , following Louis like a lost puppy to the kitchen .

"You were comfy ." Harry whined as Louis pulled a glass out of the cabinet , struggling slightly to reach up for it . He took a bottle from the fridge and filled it with water , feeling Harry's arms wrap around his waist from behind . He giggled as Harry pressed kisses to his neck , he turned around and handed him the glass , "Drink up ."

Harry took the glass , "Only if I get cuddles for sleep ."

Louis rolled his eyes , "Just drink it up ."

Harry gulped the water down and put the glass on the counter , "I'm tired ." He slumped against Louis , leaning his weight on Louis , pressing Louis' back to the counter in the process . Louis giggled again , "Harry , you're heavy ."

"I'm not heavy , I'm tired ." Harry closed his eyes and buried his face in Louis' shoulder .

"Let's get you to bed , then ." Louis tried lifting both himself and Harry up , finding it hard since Harry is so much bigger than him , and he's not strong enough .

"Harry , come on ." Louis giggled , "Get off so we can go to bed ."

Harry pulled back and looked at Louis , "Aw Lou , you look really cute with your glasses on ." He pecked his nose . Louis blushed , he forgot he had his glasses on . He reached to take them off but Harry caught his arms , "No don't , leave them on ."

Louis blushed deeper , Harry pressed a kiss to his cheek , "Off to bed ?"

Louis nodded , Harry wrapped his arms tightly around Louis' lower waist , lifting him up from his feet . Louis gasped and fisted Harry's shirt at his shoulders , "What's that for ??"