ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

OH MY GGGGGGAAAAWWWWWDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I wouldn't be able to finish. And yes, this is the end people.
And I left it with a wicked cliffhanger. >:-).
Book 2 is coming out soon on November 25! It will be called 'The Prophecy of Death'. Brace yourself. It's gonna be a hell of a ride.
I am aware I need to edit this so I will. Do not fear!!! For I do hear!!!!

First I want to thank God. I don't know where I'd be without him. Actually I do know. Dead. Very. Very. Dead. Body and soul.
Next all my readers. LOOK HOW FAR WE'VE COME! 747 READS,  42 COMMENTS, and 131 VOTES!!! =))
I am going high of the numbers. You guys made my dreams come true! You guys are da bomb!
All my lovely followers massive hugs! Honestly, I want to buy all the planets and give you guys each one. *HUGS*
To the following!

JoshieHouessou- For cheering me on and being the perfect role model. Most of the time when I write good chapters, its because I'm thinking, "how will Joshie write this?' Thank you for being an awesome sister. BEST SISTER EVER!
Emile Houessou- Even though your busy with your amazing app Trendstalk, you always listen to my ideas and listen to me vent. BEST BROTHER EVER!
Toyosi123- For voting for every chapter and telling me how I'm doing in the class. Thanks sistersef! ✌be with you!
Mopagi10-since you are two people I'll say THANKS BOTH OF YOU! Missy for the fantastic idea of the book cover, and Tamster for cheering me on. *REALLY-TIGHT-HUG-SO-YOU-CANT-BREATHE HUGS* ;)
Tookish_Author (or Nix)- the reader of every chapter, the awesome, the amazing commenter, and the fantastic voter. Also my first follower. Thanks! *HUGS*
Flawless_Bad_Biach- first viewer! :) thanks for checking it out!
DreamsofReality- thanks for all the fantastic comments and thoughts on my story! All your ideas are fantastic!
Friendly_Follower- SO MUCH thanks! Thanks for the cover, thanks doing it quickly, thanks for being awesome! *HUGS*
Water_Melonie- For reading all my books, (The Fake Date, and Zoey the Thief, and this one) all in ONE DAY and voting on EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER! Thank u. *HUGS*
CookieCrumbs-Thanks for being awesome!!!!
ZeldaMiss- For reading, being awesome, and cheering me on. *HUGS*
BlackAnglex123- For helping me with my upcoming book, Zoey the Thief. (First Chapter out) *HUGS*

ALL OF YOU ARE JUST..... JUST....WOW. I'm so lucky to have chatted with you, or for you to have read my book. THANKS! *CANDY GOES AROUND.*
Thanks to everyone who supported me always. To my friends. My readers. My voters. My Put-book-on-reading-listers. My siblings. My cover-doers. EVERYONE. *KFC goes around.*

ONCE AGAIN.
THANKS!!! :)✌