Chapter 34: the party

Start from the beginning

"And that speaks much." Arthur chuckled.

"It's like 6 times the headache." I massaged my right temple. "They're supposed to act mature, but they only do when around other people."

"Darling sister!"

"Oh no." I turned my head to the side.

"Let's sing a song!"

"You can't even sing if my life depended on it!" I growled.

"We've got a sister~ who's pretty and boring-" Grake started.

"Shut up!"

"She doesn't like whisky, but checks out with the beer-"

"Are they serious?" Arthur raised an eyebrow and looked at me.

"She loves to sing like a princess, but fights like a pirate-"

"They first sang this when they made the 'discovery'." I used the bunny ears on discovery.

"She has a wick a nick a tick a flick-"

"Can I just borrow this for a sec?" I smiled sweetly as I took a pot from the patio.

"Borrow?"

"Good thing she's-"

'Plack!'

"You want one too?" I growled at Kaizo.

"I'm fine with my marshmallow!" He picked up a pillow and caressed it.

"I thought so." I grumbled. Allistor clapped at me and Ivan giggled.

"My plant.." Arthur whispered.

"I'll buy you seeds." I waved a hand. Looking at Grake who now had dirt all over his face and shirt. "Kai, how many times?"

"11"

"I swear if you reach up to 15, I'm gonna have to kick your asses straight to Saturn's rings." I pointed a finger at him.

"Yes ma'am!" Kaizo saluted.

I gave him a final glare before going back inside. Arthur following me as I headed for the kitchen. "What are you going to do?"

"I told Elizaveta that I'll get her a cup of water." I replied as I took a glass and filled it with warm water.

"Why don't you try and get drunk?" He asked/suggested.

"Never happening." I hissed.

"Have you ever drink?"

"Yes."

"Soo..."

"For the sake of your immortal asses, there's gotta be at least one who's sober enough to fix your lives." I sighed ad I headed for the living room this time, where I left Elizaveta. "I can't believe you let Peter drink!"