Chapter 34: the party

(Y/n)'s POV

"You know you don't have to do this." I sighed as I drank some iced tea.

Where am I now? Well I'm in the one and only Arthur's house... After that boring meeting, Alfred said that there should be a party for me... And here I am now... Weird huh? We were already in France and the American suggested to throw a party then we're here in the British household.

"Nonsense! We have to celebrate your 'return'." Alfred slammed his hand on my back and I had to balanced my cup to prevent the contents from spilling.

"(Y/n)~"

"Have fun (Y/n). This is for you. Get yourself drunk, we're at peace!" Alfred patted my shoulder then left to find Arthur.

"(Y/n)~" The one who kept singing my name now reached me and hugged me.

"Hello Elizaveta, I can't remember you getting easily drunk." I said.

"Your brothers made a killer new discovery." She nuzzled her head into my neck.

My eyes directed to the ceiling. "Oh my Ozokipper... Who else did they give?"

"Allistor, Matthias and Gilbert. Oh and poor Pete is passed out on the couch."

"They gave Peter a swig!?"

"Sshhhh." Elizaveta slurred, covering my mouth with her hand. "Aah." She groaned, shaking her head. "Everything's ringing."

I sighed, gently pushing the hungarian to a chair. "I'm going to get you some water okay?"

"Kay~" She burped and I scowled at how disgusting the burp cloud stinks.

"Well... After I teach those two a lesson." I whipped around to find my brothers.

When I did, I found them in the backyard. Allistor was taking a sip here and there, Ivan also took sips then took a swing of his vodka, Gilbert had his head down on the table. I gasped when I saw bodies around the table. Feliciano hiccuped while singing random tunes, Matthew held his head as I could hear him groan from where I stood and Francis was laughing his tonsils out at Matthew.

"I told them not to do it anymore, but did they listen?" I hissed.

"It's shocking."

I jumped away from where the voice came from and placed a hand to my chest. "Artie! Don't do that!" I whined.

"Sorry love." He sheepishly smiled.

I shook my head, standing up straight. "What's shocking anyway?"

"Grake and Kaizo. I've never seen them so... Slack..." Arthur crossed his arms.

"Ugh. Ever since they carelessly added those three alcohol, they've started to act like even more idiots." I pinched the bridge of my nose. My eyes widen at this point. "Oh right... In the world, they kept the title as stricter than Ludwig and scarier than Ivan. It must be a whole building to the face."

"Yeah... A whole building to the face." He repeated. "Are they always carefree when they're not in presence with anyone?"

"Only around me. When they're alone, they don't do much." I shrugged. "I swear they're much more harder to handle than Alfred and/or Peter themselves."