Chapter 35: final

(Y/n)'s POV

I yawned. Walking out to the patio, wrapping the blanket I took from Arthur's room tighter around my form.

I put down my glass of banana milkshake on the picnic table. I've made a lot of banana milkshakes for the hangover countries in the next morning. I chuckled as I shook my head. We may be personifications of magnificent countries, but we're still prone to human-like things.

I coughed slightly from the cold-slightly from my economy. These first four months in the twentieth century was fun. I didn't quite expect that my people would quickly adapt to the world. But it is quite a hassle that we've imported more than exported.

I sat down on the picnic bench, my elbows on top of the table. My eyes glued to the stars. The silent English household was to my left and the forest to my right.

Everyone's trying their best to help me.

My grip on the hem of the blanket tightened.

I feel useless.

Weak

Newborn

I shook my head, getting rid of those thoughts.

I've...

I know I've...

I at least helped... I know I did...

My head slumped down and my forehead hit the surface of the table. I growled softly to myself. I haven't help that much. I did some arrangements on Kiku's inventions. I changed some theories of Alfred's and Arthur's.

I feel so...

No...

It feels so... Alien to me.

Everything...

I let out a shaky breath. Bringing up my fist and slamming it down on the table to release some steam. Using my other hand, I reached down my pants and into my pocket.

Taking out the so alien gadget. I let my thumb caressed the screen before I put it on the table in front of me. I stared at it, my head still on top of the table.

Half a century has passed and here I am.

I never cared about time.

Time was nothing to me.

SomeONE else scared me... I was the one who feared MYSELF the most.

I didn't quite understand when I was young. Being with Kaizo and Grake only.

I chuckled as I remembered those two in those days.

They were so timid. So dependent on me.

Never wanted to leave my side because they knew I know what to do.