Chapter 15

(Y/n)'s POV ((A/N: IT TOOK ANOTHER SO LONG TO GET YOUR OWN POV))

I was sitting on America's lap. He was grinning at me as his lap started to become bouncy and I bounced up and down as it kept moving. Giggling and bouncing.

"Giddy-up! Neigh." America said and acted like a horse.

"Up and up!" I giggled. I didn't understand but it was like something switched on spookiness. My smile turned to a frown and I clipped my arms to my chest. I don't know why but I feel so uneasy. 

"Hey little dudette. What's wrong?" America asked. His worry made me flinch and my eyes began to blur again.

I sniffled and began to cry. "Fu--FRUDGE..." America hissed and he hugged me. "Don't cry lil dudette. It's okay. I'm here! The hero's here! No ones gonna hurt you." He patted my back.

The uneasiness doubled and that made me cry harder. It's like someone's mad at me. Why would someone be mad at me. "Sacré bleu! Imbécile American!" Mr. Franz picked me up by the armpits and held me close to him. Patting me on the back and cooing words that I don't understand.

The feeling tripled and I cried harder. "The little leaf's shaken." Canada held my hand and the uneasiness lowered a little, making me sniffle and stop. I looked at Mr. Ing and I saw him glaring at us, I don't understand but there were shadows eating him from behind. It scared me that Mr. Ing might get eaten and I cried for it.

At that second, the uneasiness vanished and I hiccuped. "Come on la fille. Let's get you some water." France carried me to the kitchen and sat me on the stool. Still hiccuping.

Canada set out a glass for me and France poured some water from a jug. I held the glass with both my hands and drank til the bottom. "What's wrong Gleonia? Are you okay?" Canada patted my back.

I wiped my tears and pursed my lips. "I don't know. It felt kinda weird back then and I got scared of it and there were shadows that were gonna eat Mr. Ing."

"Eh? Shadows?"

"Aura." France muttered.

"Ah." Canada nodded slowly in recognition.

France then smirked. "Little black sheep got jealous."

"No I didn't!" Mr. Ing had more shadows behind him. I started to tear up again.

"England, please lower your aura. It's scaring (Y/n)." Canada requested. There were no more shadows but I could still see some more.

Then America jumped out of nowhere. "Hey dudes. I just remembered." He started, the four countries looked at him. "We're going to bring (Y/n) to the world meeting right?"

Then England, Canada and France were in deep thought. "I guess so. But she doesn't have the power and senses she had before the bombing. So probably, Buswil and Asnor would handle her problems for the mean time." England said.

"And she has to be well aware of the problems that is our job to fix them." France nodded.

"I feel kinda sorry for Gleonia." Canada said and I tilted my head.

"Why?"

"Because she doesn't have any young countries she could play with." Canada crouched and shuffled my hair.

"Yes there is! There's Sea-" America started but England gave him a punch in the gut.

"I'm never letting Gleonia near that port." England hissed.

"How about that Wy?" France suggested.

"That's definitely a bloody hell no."

"Why?"

"Because Sealand sticks to her. And there's that weirdo Seborga. Gleonia doesn't deserve to be with a group of micronations. Sealand would just act cocky and force Gleonia to call him senpai." England shook his head. "And (Y/n) is much more developed and supposedly called senpai if she just isn't that small right now."