Chapter 13

~few weeks later~

Grake knocked onto the door to the house. In a minute, the door opened to reveal Arthur. "Foreign!" (Y/n) giggled as she said it in her language and pointed to the British.

Arthur looked down and smiled at the young girl. He opened the door wider for the two to come in.

He closed the door after them and turned to look at them. "Zwoom!" They heard a very annoying voice as a dash of white and blue tackle little (Y/n) to the ground.

The little girl fell to the ground with a thud. Then they stiffened when they heard a sniffle. "Hmmm... Uwaa!" (Y/n) cried.

"U-uh... I'm s-sorry!"

"Peter! What the hell are you doing here?" Arthur glared at the one of the nuisances in his life.

"Get off of her you brat!" Grake boomed. Immediately scaring the little colony.

"I'm sorry!" Peter stood up and ran away.

Arthur sighed. Crouching down to (Y/n). "I'm sorry about Peter, love."

"Me-ny." (Y/n) struggled saying the word meanie.

"England. I'm sorry for the short notice but can I talk to for a moment?" Grake requested.

The British nodded and picked little (Y/n) up. "Give me a moment. I'll just make sure she's busy with something." Arthur brought (Y/n) to the kitchen and opened one of his cabinets.

(Y/n) sniffled and rubbed her eyes. Wiping the tears. "Here." Arthur handed (Y/n) some cookies. The young country grinned and giggled. Taking the packet of cookies and opening it. Surprising the British man that she has knowledge to even open things.

Arthur placed (Y/n) on an island stool. Going back to Grake who still stood outside by the halls, patiently waiting. "Arthur. I really want you to take care of (Y/n) for us because mainly, we're not the type who can handle kids. We conquer then let (Y/n) handle with the personifications." Grake then leaned to look over his sister happily munching cookies.

"It's an honor." Arthur said.

"She's quite a handful but knowing you that you've had your fair shares of taking care of children." Grake gave him a sad smile.

"Why won't you let Yao take over? Or Kiku?" England asked.

"Yao also has his fair shares and all but he's always being bugged by Ivan and that would mean that Ivan would always drop by Yao's house which would scare the crap out of (Y/n). And Kiku is sometimes staying with Ludwig and Feliciano. I know more enough that Ludwig sucks at raising children. Feliciano would just make her lazy. And Gilbert may have handle Ludwig when he's small but he's too obsessed with him being awesome, always drinking and he always hangs out with Francis and Antonio so I can think of a way how (Y/n) would be either a drunkard or a pervert." Grake explained.

"So you think I'm sane enough to help (Y/n) to stand back on her feet?" Arthur asked.

Grake nodded. "I'm sorry for giving you this responsibility. And I want you to teach (Y/n) English since english is just our second language."

"I will somehow give my time for her." The two countries shook hands.

"Not promising enough, Arthur." Grake remained intense eye contact which made Arthur gulp.

"I shall give my time for her."

"I know you will." The brother nodded.

Updated 02/20/16