Chapter 6: the atmosphere

Italy's POV

Doitsu and Gilbert are both acting strange lately. Ever since I sat next to Gilbert last night, he started to be distant. Also Doitsu. They both seem distant.

This morning, Ludwig didn't push me hard to train. And Gilbert's not insulting me how I'm unawesome when training. Kiku being Kiku, he just trains and stays quiet.

I was told to read the atmosphere and me and Alfred tried to find the book but even if we search through libraries and bookstores, we couldn't figure out why would we want to know about the atmosphere and its layers.

Even so.. It feels weird.

Maybe I'll meet my brother!

"Doitsu! Doitsu!" I opened the door without knocking. Ludwig was sitting behind his office table, scribbling onto something.

"Can't jou see I'm busy Feliciano." Germany groaned.

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to my brother's for the weekend." I frowned.

"Jou know zhat you practically live vith your bruder right..." He facepalmed. "Jou just happen to alvays stay here."

"Ve?~" I tilted my head. "Oh well! I'm going home!" I waved and left the door open.

"Close zhe door!" Ludwig shouted.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I cried.

~~~

"Lovi! Lovi!" I barged through the door and tried searching for my big brother.

"It's Lovino! Don't tell me that potato bastard did something bad to you." I heard the voice of my big brother by the kitchen.

I skipped to the kitchen with a smile. "Ve~"

"Hola Ita!" I saw Antonio sitting by an island stool.

"Spain-niichan!" I waved back.

"What do you want?" Lovino growled, biting onto a tomato.

"Pasta!!!~"

Antonio chuckled and Lovino glared at the both of us. Lovino then sighed and took out some ingredients. "Fine. I'll be making pasta. But it's not like I'm doing it especially for you." He hissed.

"Ve~" I clapped my hands. "I'll be in my room!"