Chapter 22

POV: Krystal

A couple years later

I slung my bag over my shoulders. Inside were clothes, food, my phone (which Mark was still paying for), and an extra pair of shoes. I looked down at my clothes, I was barely visible from blending in with the darkness. Black jeans and a black shirt making up my outfit.

I walked to my window, opening it and looking down. My hair, which grew to my hips, blew in the wind. I brushed it out of my face and saw my target, the bushes at the bottom of my window. I climbed onto the ledge and slung my legs over. I closed my eyes, taking in the nightly breeze, "You've got this Krystal. You've practice it many times before, you can do it now."

I pushed myself off the ledge, landing in the bushes and tumbling out. I sat up, brushing the leaves off of me before pulling out my phone, the address to Mark's place showing up.

I looked at the GPS and headed in that direction, moving quickly, but quietly.

My name? Krystal. My mission? To find Mark and return home.

My name is Krystal, or Krystalplier. I've waited three years to go home (Which means she's sixteen), planning, plotting my escape.

Nothing's stopping me from returning to where I belong.

HEY!

So, that's the end. I'll be posting a sequel, of course. I think i'll make this a trilogy...hm...

But I hope you liked it! Let me know if you enjoyed and if you're pumped for the sequel! WOO!

The sequel is "Coming Home (Adopted By Markiplier Sequel)" you can also find it on my page.

I hope you guys enjoyed and that I didn't make you cry too much :'(

But anyways, i'll howl at you later, my pack!