Chapter 4

POV: Mark

I yawned and walked out of my room. I stopped dead and stared at Krystal's door, remembering last night.

I sighed and knocked on the door, "Krystal?"

When I didn't hear anything, I started breathing faster, "Krystal?!"

I opened the door and saw...nothing. The room was pitch black and no one was in there.

I slammed the door shut and started running down the hallway.

I opened my mouth to scream her name again when I saw her in the office, on the computer.

I sighed and walked in, "Don't do that to me!"

She jumped and turned to me, instantly putting her arms up to cover her face, "I'm sorry! I just wanted to make a game for you! Please don't!"

I winced....she....she thought I was going to hit her?

I was going to say something about it, but decided to drop it. She's not going to tell me anyway.

I sat down next to her, making her lower her arms, "What's the game about?"

She seemed confused about what I was doing, but pushed it aside, "Um...a woman and her trusty companion go on a quest to save her best friend from the tomb creatures."

"Wow, that actually sounds....amazing!"

She smiled and went back to the game.

"Are you about done?"

She nodded, "Yea...I'm at the end of it."

I nodded and tried to look, but she pushed me away, "No peeking!"

I rolled my eyes, "But I want to see!"

"You'll see when you play it!"

I groaned and got up, walking out of the room. I went into the living room and shrugged, sitting down and playing Okami.

~~Time Skip~~

Krystal skipped out of the room and stopped in front of me, smiling, "It's finished!"

I paused the game and jumped up, running into the computer room. I sat down in my seat as Krystal sat in hers.

I looked at her and smiled, "Wanna play with me? Make a video?"

She nodded and grabbed the controller, starting the camera when she got situated.

I smiled at the camera, "Hello everybody...."

~~Time Skip~~

I threw the controller down, "I FUCKING GIVE UP! I CAN'T GET PAST IT!"

Krystal laughed as I darted out of the room, smiling on the way.

POV: Krystal

I looked at the camera and smiled, "Well that's all for this video! Mark gives up on life apparently. So he'll see you, in the next video!"

I was about to say bye whe I heard Mark scream it. So I just waved and turned off the camera, walking out of the room, "Wow, so much rage for such a tiny man."

He looked away from the TV, "Hey! I am NOT TINY!"

I giggled, "Sure...so, what now?"

He paused the game, saving and turning everything off, "Wanna go hang out with Bob and Wade? We planned on doing a Collab."

I nodded and ran off to my room, quickly getting changed into my outfit. (Outfit is the pic)

I smiled at myself in the mirror before running out to Mark, grabbing the keys and running out the door, him close behind.

I hopped in, waiting for him to get situated before handing him the keys.

He started the engine and took a deep breath, "Ready?"

I nodded and he drove off, blasting and singing "Call me Maybe". I laughed and joined along.

HEY!

Sorry for not updating! I've been busy with another book that has been growing and everything! But I'm back now! Don't worry!

But anyways, I'll howl at you later, my pack!🐺