Chapter 17

POV: Mark

Hazel pulled me into the house. I couldn't fight her. I was in shock. I couldn't think straight.

Bob and Wade did that? No...why? I'm their best friend! They should support me in any decision I make, like I do for them!

She sat me down on the couch, "I'll make you something to eat, ok?"

She tried walking away, put I grabbed her arm. Hard, "Did you touch Krystal?"

"What?"

"DID YOU TOUCH KRYSTAL?"

She gasped, "Mark? Why would I?"

"THEN WHERE DID SHE GET THE BRUISE?! A BRUISE LIKE THAT DOESN'T JUST FORM OUT OF MID AIR!"

"She could have done it to herself!"

I shook my head, standing up, "Honestly, Hazel, I believe Krystal more than you. She wouldn't hurt herself that bad."

"Mark?" She looked hurt, confused, "What are you saying?"

"Hazel, i'm kicking you out."

Her sadness turned into a frown, "What?! You choose that dumbass kid over me?! WE have a past together! I know more about you then HER!"

"No you don't! All you did, when we were together, was abuse me and tell me what to do! You didn't talk, you didn't ask how my day was, nothing! She actually cares!"

Hazel stomped her foot and stormed off down the hallway. Probably to pack her stuff.

I fell back onto the couch, cupping my head in my hands, "I screwed up..."

She came walking back, a suitcase in her hand, "You're an asshole Mark. I was right to treat you like that before."

I chuckled, "You didn't get the chance to know me before treating me like that."

I heard the front door open and slam close, the house becoming quiet.

Once I knew I was alone, the waterworks came into motion. 

I'm alone again. This is how my life was like before Krystal. Crying, in pain, lonely.

It's happening all over again...

POV: Krystal

I wiped my nose with a tissue, which Felix grabbed for me. He rushed right over after he heard the news. Especially when he heard me crying in the background of the phone call, "Why would he do that though?"

Felix sighed and cupped my hands in his, "He paid more attention to his feelings than what he had to do. Imagine all the pressure he was under. If he could believe that Hazel had changed."

I ripped my hands away, "I don't believe that for a second."

"Why not?" Felix looked at Bob and Wade, worryingly, before turning his attention back to me.

"He's only using me for the subscribers!"

"He wouldn't! He loves you K-"

I stood up, digging my nails into the palm of my hand, "No! Don't sit there and say that he loves me! If he loved me, he would have chose me! Not that bitch that fucking abused him and left him alone!"

"I told you, his emotions were in a jumble!"

"Fuck that! Honestly, he's as bad as all the other families!"

"You don't mean that..."

I bit back my tongue, stopping me from screaming at him, "How would you know?"

He didn't say anything. Non of them did. The house went still, no noise but the screaming in my head, and the cracking of my heart.

"Exactly." 

I walked over to the door, throwing on my shoes, "I'm going for a walk. Don't follow me, don't call, don't bother. I'll be back...maybe."

I opened the door and walked out.