Chapter 7

POV: Krystal

When we got to the house, I plopped down on the couch, "VIDCON IS SO TIRING!"

Mark grunted, agreeing with me I guess. I heard a door closed and got up to see the recording room's door closed. I got up and walked in, seeing him Skyping Bob and Wade, "Hey guys! What's up?"

I quietly closed the door and listened in, staying out of Mark's and the camera's vision. Bob shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know, just the fact that YOU NEVER TOLD ME WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO TELL ME!"

Mark jumped, "Sorry! I haven't had the peace to! I'm busy trying to hang out with Krystal here!"

Wade sighed, "Just get on with it man!"

"Ok, ok. So, a couple nights ago? I don't know, but she had this nightmare. I ran in to see what was wrong, because I heard her screaming and crying. I pulled her in for a hug, trying to quiet her down and comfort her. But, the moment she realized what was going on, she jumped out of my grasp and wouldn't tell me what happened. Not trusting me enough I assumed. Now, Bob, how is that not a sign of a bad past?"

"I don't know. I just thought something before that, that couldn't be possible. But, now that you told me that, I sorta believe you."

"Thank you! How about you Wade?"

"I believe you too. That isn't the right behavior. Any kid would have told their parent."

"Well, no Wade, that's where you got it wrong. She keeps reminding me that the decision wasn't made! That i'm not her parent yet! It's really crushing."

Bob made a burning sound with his mouth, "Ah, that has to hurt. Does she still call you Mark?"

"What do you think?"

"Yes then...but...come on. Do you blame her? By all those things you told us, she has to believe you'll send her back or worse. You never know what could be going through her head."

He's right. Mark knows nothing that's going through my head.

And I plan to keep it that way.

~~Time Skip~~

Mark walked out of the recording room, plopping down next to me on the couch, "Whatcha watching?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know, just put it on. It sorta caught my attention, I don't know why though."

Mark nodded, looking at the TV and watching it in silence. Mark finally broke away from the show and smiled, "Well, Bob invited us to have dinner at his place in two days. And a sleepover! WOAH!"

I plaster a fake smile, "Awesome!"

"A friend named Sean is going to be there. He's Irish and a really good friend of mine. He's great with kids, so you'll get along just fine...also, he's called Jack on camera, short for Jacksepticeye."

I nodded, standing up with a sigh, "Well, i'm going to go to bed. Night Mark."

I started to walk away, but of course, he stopped me, "Wait. Can I ask you a question?"

I back tracked a few steps, standing infront of him, "What?"

"Why don't you trust me? You never tell me anything or open up to me. Did I do something wrong or-"

"Mark, it's not you. I just have problems. Trust issues. I can't really open up to someone until I know I can trust them for sure." I started walking down the hallway.

"Well, how can I gain your trust?"

I stopped, turning my head so I can see him out of the corner of my eye, "How about starting with not telling your friends every problem about me."

I walked down the hallway, leaving him in shock on how I knew.