A/N

THANK YOU ALL FOR 800 READS THIS IS AMAZING!

And in the last chapter, I talked about how Daniel, one of the Cyndago guys died. I'm glad that you know now if you didn't know before. That's why Mark is gone. It makes me cry everytime I think about it. He's always there...and now he's going to be gone for a while. Like I was when someone who was close to me died. I hope he comes back as the same old Markplier...the Mark who gives us hope, who always reminds us that we're beautiful in every single way, who makes us smile and laugh in hard times...someone dear to our hearts. I just hope this doesn't change him. I don't want to have to say bye to that Mark, the Mark i've came to know and love. I love what he says, reminding us we're beautiful...always saying how happy he is that we're here. How happy he is that we changed his life....this is the only time i'll actually be praying. I'm not known to believe in god but Mark really needs it...

Sorry for the tears I probably caused you. I know I caused myself some tears.

But anyways, i'll howl at you later, my pack!🐺

Wow, what an awesome 800 reads celebration Julie....wtf man.

But, this "celebration" really is for Mark. Apologizing for his loss and hoping he gets better.