“Alicia! Mum wants you!” James said in a whiney voice. I looked at him raising my eyebrows.

“Whyyy?” I asked curiously. I still wanted to check my twitter.

“I dunno, just go stupid!” James replied cheekily, walking over to the wall with the pictures.

“Hey! Less of the stu—“

“Is that your boyfriend?” James  interrupted me, pointing to the picture of Harry and I with his arm around my shoulders. I wish… I mean I don’t… uh who am I kidding! I do.  I looked at my brother, who was looking at me expectantly, oh yeah I still haven’t answered his question.

“Umm… no. Its Harry Styles, you know from the band on X-Factor, One Direction?” I said trying to explain as my brothers face grew even more confused.

“Who?” he asked completely confused. I chuckled quietly, shaking my head.

“Don’t worry about it. It’s not like you’re ever going to meet him.” I said smiling at him. I probably wasn’t  going to meet him again either  thinking about it. I sighed, “Come on out of my room! I have to apparently go and see Mum!” I said shooing him as I made my way slowly downstairs. Mum and Dad were in the front room watching something on TV. “Uh, you wanted to see me?” I asked.

“Yeah, I have something for you.” Mum said passing me an envelope. What the…? I opened it up to find two tickets:

X-FACTOR LIVE TOUR 2011.

VIP, ROW A

U16

“OMG, no way! Thank you so much!” I squealed. Ughh how fan-girl-ish did I just sound then. I hugged my Mum and Dad as they chuckled at my reaction.

“I didn’t think you would be this excited!” mum said whilst smiling happily at me.

“Umm…. Well yeah, I really enjoyed it last night. I can’t believe I get to go and see it again!” and I get to see Harry again, I added in my mind. “I can’t wait to tell India, she is going to go mental! Thank you again!” I said kissing mum and dad on the cheek.

“That’s alright. Now run along and go tell India the news.” My Dad said jokingly. I just smiled at him as I made my way upstairs. I get to see Harry again! Why is this making me so happy? He’s just a boy. Okay he’s not JUST a boy; he’s probably one of the most wanted boys in the UK, but still…

Exactly, I thought, ‘one of the most wanted boys in the UK’, he wouldn’t want anything to do with me…

Harry POV

“Louis get back here!” I shouted at Louis as I chased him around the concert hall. He had stolen my phone; apparently it was distracting me too much. I was waiting for Alicia to tweet me something or just saying something about me at least, but no nothing. I tweeted her an hour ago saying hi and how are you, but I got no reply. So now after Louis stealing my phone, I was now chasing him through the rows of seats, him laughing like an evil villain every chance he got. I jumped over a row, trying to catch him by surprise.

“Wow, serious Ninja skills there Hazza! But you can’t outsmart …. SUPERMAN!!!” he grinned widely, puffing out his chest, he was wearing his superman t-shirt. That boy is seriously mental! I took the chance off him being big headed to tackle him to the ground and snatch my phone back.

“Are you sure about that?” I asked cheekily whilst getting off him and making my way to the stage, sitting on the edge of it. I logged onto twitter. Louis jumped up off the floor ruffling his hair, grinning. He never stops smiling. He took a seat next to me, as we looked out onto the empty seats. There were thousands.