Chapter 12 | Fine

Jonathan's POV:

I was very upset and depressed. It seems like Evan was the only one to bring me happiness. And now he's gone. I sighed to myself as I walked down the crowded hallway. I decided to head to the bathroom to clear my head. I opened the door and went to the mirror. I don't care about these rules anymore. I looked at the masked freak before me. That's what I look like with this mask?

I felt something warm and wet go down my cheek. I was crying. Why? I don't know. I don't know what's making me feel like this now. I've never been able to see if I can even smile at something, I just move my lips and hope for the best. I don't know how to show emotion and when I do, I don't understand why I'm doing this emotion. I sighed once more in the empty bathroom. I then heard the door opening sound echo through the bathroom.

I turn my head and saw his pink mustache. And..someone I've never seen before..but it's knocking me in the head saying I know this person, but I don't. I squint at them as they walk up to me. Then my eyes widened when I was picked up off the ground.

-

Evan's POV:

I saw it. It was awful. I ran up to Delirious who was barely moving on the ground. Mark was holding him down and I pushed him off.

"Get. Out. Now." I demanded.

"What are you going to do about it?" He said, trying to sound confident.

The other guy ran off leaving Mark. A few of the guys stepped in and ran up to Delirious to help him up.

"Mark, you and I both know I'm stronger than you, so scat." I crossed my arms.

He snickered and left.

I helped out the guys with Del and out his arm over my shoulders, telling the guys to get the nurse. Letting them know I got him. They did just that and left, leaving Lui and David with me. I saw Delirious' head look up at me and he whispered something, "I-I'm glad you came back, but.. I'm a-alright.."

I shook my head, "I never should of left."

-

They took Delirious to the hospital because of his condition and expelled Mark from the school. The other kid claimed he was just there because of Mark, no harm.
We were told to see Delirious after school, which made me impatient with time. I was worried about him, I was such a jerkwad to him, I should've known better. If I wasn't such an idiot, maybe I could've saw this coming.
I watched the hand of the clock get closer and closer to the five. We get out 2:45. It seemed like ages until it finally got there and the bell rang. I bolted out of the room, all the way outside to my car. I opened the door and started the car. I took a few deep breaths a closed my eyes.

He's okay, you're okay. Just apologize..

*tap, tap*

I lift my head from the steering wheel and turn my head to the left. It was Lui.
I nodded my head and told him to come in. I say someone else joining. David and Marcel.

They hopped in and all was quiet.

"We may be going to that hospital for the same reason, but that doesn't mean I'm forgiving you guys. Not yet, that is.." I mumbled loud enough for them to hear.

Lui nodded and watched my grip tighten the wheel.

"I didn't expect you to. I'm not either. But for right now, let's just stay cool," he said.

I agreed and backed out of the parking spot, pulled it back into drive, and pressed the gas pedal and started for the hospital.

-

I sat on the uncomfortable chair and waited with Lui, David, and Marcel. I breathed in the smell of medicine and, well, hospital smell.
Soon, a male nurse came over to us and told us we could come in. When entered, his mother and sister were there, I presume it's his mother and sister that is. His mask was still on and he was still out. I walked up to his mother and asked how he was.

"He's fine. He's was awaking earlier but he got so tired and fell asleep. There are no major injuries, other than he broke his wrist, but that's okay," she answered, not really concerned at all.

It creeped me out the way she spoke. I shook my head quickly and sat back down and stared at Delirious, while the other three asked the same questions, getting the same answer.

-

I was glad to hear that Delirious was okay and since he broke his wrist, I could help him. I collapsed on my bed and cupped my face. I exhaled slowly and rethought everything.

Amnesia, huh? Now I understand..

An idea struck my mind and I smiled bright in my hands. I then closed my eyes with that grin and planned it all out in my head, while slowly falling asleep.

-

Jonathan's POV:

The room was white, like the nurses office, except it was the real deal this time. I was alone and no one came to visit me. Am I that freaky? Then, suddenly, my bed disappeared and the room was black and empty. I was standing up and looking around the room.

Two figures, then, showed up. One shorter than the other. I squinted at the scene. It was my mother and Cori.

"Can you believe I gave birth to that thing?" Mother said, disgusted.

Cori giggled, "I can't believe it. I'm related to a freak who can't feel!"

They both started laughing and I felt..

They then vanished out of thin air and Mark popped up, along with the guys, talking to them and giggling.

"What a freak," Tyler said along with Marcel.

"Why are we even hanging out with him?" Lui snickered with David and Craig.

My eyes began to get misty. Mark chuckled,
"He's a killer robot. Get it? He can't feel and he's such a freak with that mask!"

They vanished again and another figure appeared. Red jacket with white stripes along it. It was Evan. Then, another appeared beside him, it was Luke.

"Why do you like him when you could like me?" Luke grabbed his hand.

"You're right, he's such a Moran and a loser, especially a freaky robot. I like you, Luke.." He answered and they embraced each other.

I felt those familiar warm, wet tears stream down my face. Why does my chest hurt so much? They did the same like the others and left. I was alone in and echoey room, crying.

Then, one more figure appeared.. Someone familiar, but before I could make out who it was..it was all white.

--

0.0 sorry it's been awhile since I've updated this. I'm also working on CTD. Don't worry. I just need time.

Questions of the day:

What's your zodiac sign?
Mines Taurus.
&

Who do you think Delirious saw?
I can't answer.. ;)

Thanks guys! <3 (also, I made a funny on Twitter lol. You like? XD)

~Danirious