~Crushes~ 6

Everyone has a crush.

____________________
______
You can never meet someone and they most likely won't have a crush. I mean, they might not have one at that moment or year or month or something but they will have a crush. Whether it takes a month, a week, a year even. They will have one. I know someone who has a crush now, and it took nearly a year.

Some girls have a crush like one different guy every week because the one before just wasn't right for them or they lost desire just like that.

You can't control crushes. It just happens. There's nothing to be ashamed of if you have like a gaggilion crushes. You simply can not control it. And that is coming from other people, not just me.

I mean, you can control it like, you can control not liking someone or something and that's controlling your feelings there.

Same goes for boys. You can't control it.

Having a crush and the fact you are way into this without knowing he likes you, makes you angry and mad. You get jealous. You get upset. It's normal. It happens to everyone. Your brain gets all jumbled up because your crush is talking to you. It is normal. You get jealous if a girl talks to your man, I get it. *looks serious like batman* it happens to EVERYONE.

***
I got nothing else for this one.

Luv u.