~Crushes~ 22

If you're pretending to be a boy, to get boys.

_______________
__

In general, this isn't right. It's not. You mess with your feelings, and everyone else's feelings. It's just not right, and I can tell you why.

You'll fall in love with someone who's gay, everything's fine and dandy, you pretending to be a boy for a few months, only like.. 3 people knew your real gender, they accepting it, and you carry on with your life with your boyfriend who you love to death. But one day, you saw something, and everything goes down hill.
All your happiness is gone. *snaps my fingers* just like that.

Something inside of your gets triggered by what you saw, something snaps, want to know that snap? It's your heart. You want stop everything.

So you tell 1.28K and over, people that your a fake, that you're really a girl. You hurt more than you'll ever think.

You hurt yourself, you hurt your closest friends.. You hurt your boyfriend.. And that's when, people accuse you.
They say hurtful things, for example:

"You should die. Liars like you deserve to rot in hell" and many, many more.

The person you hurt the most is yourself. You hurt your heart, because you're losing a lot of people that you care and love.

You lose your boyfriend. The person you love, your soul mate.

And it's all just because one stupid little mistake..

So in other words.. It's not right/ok, pretending to be a gay boy, too many fall in love with him, and not you. They get hurt by you, not him because he's in you. He may be fake, but he's real in you.

People don't understand that..

________________
__

Well.. Basically this chapter words stuff had nothing to do with the title, sorry about that. But yeah.. This is actually true. So....... Yeah. ._.