~Crushes~ 10

What you think they were, but they really aren't

_______________
____

You know how it's kind of a 'turn off' when your crush does something and you are like 'Ok I don't like him any more' or if you realize he isn't all you thought he was.

Now, in my opinion, if you look closely at him, you'll notice things that you never really noticed before.

Like he would be having an attitude, or if he's mean (there are ways to know that), or if you notice something that you don't like. That is usually the things girls love about boys, their flaws.
(Boys also like it for girls too) because it means they are unique and no one can be like them.

If you are not sure how you feel about your crush when you see something or hear something or something (lol), just don't do anything and let it solve itself out.

If your supposed to be with him, then you are supposed to be with him. For that time at least.. Depending if you have a strong relationship or not.

Anywho, not sure if that made sense but yeah.

What else is here to talk about....
Hm..
Ooh.

Dudettes, give him a chance. Maybe it's like a little one time thing but still, give him a chance. I bet boys would like it if their crush gave him a chance.

****

Sorry this was really short.
~ 😍