"I'd love that." You placed your hand to the back of his neck and brought his lips closer to yours and started a hot and passionate kiss that you no longer had control from the beginning. "Let's get out of here."

*****

The next morning, everyone had plans to go out again, and showed up at your and Sosuke's room to gather everyone up in the same place. The only problem about this was, was that it was only Sosuke there in the room. You, were nowhere to be found at the time.

"Huh? Sosuke, where's (f/n)?" Midori and everyone else entered Sosuke's room and searched for you. They all found him on the edge of the bed with his hands lazily clasped together, staring at the ground.

"Why don't you ask her boyfriend." He said, not even turning to see her.

"Her boyfriend? She doesn't have a--!!" 'Oh crap.' "By any chance did you happen to meet a cute american guy, did you?" Sweat ran down the side of her face.

"What do you think?" He glanced at her from the corner of his eye.

"Oh, Sosuke, I'm so sorry. I didn't know she-"

"I don't want to hear it! You knew she had a boyfriend, didn't you! So why would you try and set me up with her? It doesn't make any sense!"

"...."

"(f/n)-chan has a boyfriend?" Kanzaki was confused. "If she has a boyfriend, then why was she-" Kanzaki caught himself before he said anything more.

"Chris, stop it, that tickles~" Everyone heard your voice and turned to towards the door. There, they saw you and Chris together, laughing it up and being close to one another. When Sosuke saw you guys together he felt his blood start to boil and got up to go the bathroom. He slammed the door and that's what had finally interrupted you two. "Everyone, what's going on?" You asked.

"We have plans to go out today, remember?"

"Oh, that's right."

"Hey, girls, it's been a while." Chris waved at your friends with a big smile.

"Hey, Chris..." They awkwardly greeted him.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing..."

"Well, I should get going. I'll see you tonight for our dinner date, alright." Chris rubbed his nose against yours lovingly.

"Okay, I'll see you later tonight." You rubbed back. You then watched him turn around and leave, and waved him off with a smile on your face. As you turned to go inside you room, you felt everyone's eyes on you. "What?" You questioned their stares.

"(f/n), I thought you said you weren't going to see Chris anymore."

"Well, he's not like that anymore. He's changed...so...everything's okay. Plus, he plans on coming back to Japan with us to be with me."

"WHAT?!" Everyone was in complete shock.

"..." You could only react by looking away from their faces.

"Are you sure about this, (f/n)?" Midori asked you. "Are you sure you're not making a mistake?

"...I know what I'm doing, Midori." You crossed your arms.

"Fine. Come on you guys, we're going." Midori started to leave, having the rest follow behind her. The last person shut the door behind them and left you in a quiet room, with Sosuke.

A few seconds later, the bathroom door opened and Sosuke came out of it. When you looked over to him, you saw that he was looking down toward the ground, before he picked his head up to look at you. "We need to talk. Now."

"..." You kept yourself silent, yet walked over to the bed and sat at its edge.

Sosuke walked up to you and stood right before you. "Why didn't you tell me that you had a boyfriend?" His voice sounded stern.

"It slipped my mind."

"THINGS LIKE THAT DON'T SLIP YOUR MIND!" He shouted.

You bit your bottom lip.

"Were you ever going to tell me about this? Or were you going to continue being silent and use because of the sex?"

"Excuse me?!" You stood up.

"If I knew you had a boyfriend, I never would have gotten involved with you. All of you, you've made me look like a damn fool. This whole time, I was figuring out a way to get closer to you, because I liked you! I didn't want this 'friends with benefits' thing to be the only relationship we had. I thought, that maybe if I do even these little things for you, or show you how affectionate and romantic I can be, you'll hopefully fall for me, but it seems that it's wasted effort. I feel like I've been used."

"I didn't use you...."

"Then what the hell do you call that?!"

"..."

"It's hard to not want a relationship with someone you've already got feelings for."

You blushed and looked away. "I didn't mean for it to be like this."

"Look, it's obvious that we don't need to do this anymore, because you've got him now. From now on, we'll just stop being anything altogether.

"No!" You covered your mouth. Your own objection had shocked you.

"?" Sosuke was surprised, and confused to hear you protest to what he was saying. "What are you talking about 'no'? You have your boyfriend to do everything with you. "What we had is just sex, right? You said so yourself that you didn't want a relationship with me, so why say no?"

"Are you seriously going to give up, knowing that you like me?" You reached out and held onto his shirt.

"What kind of question is that? Are you telling me I should fight for you, even though you're in love with someone else?"

"Sounds stupid, doesn't it?"

"It does. I don't stand a chance against someone you're already dating."

"Well, that's not completely true."

"What are you saying?"

"It's wrong because I have a boyfriend....but my heart, even though I do love him, is not completely with him. Through the time that we've spent together, you have stirred me up a little bit. Hell, I even got a bit jealous when that girl asked to dance with you. But, who knows, maybe if we break up, we can hook up."

Sosuke got mad. "I don't want you to go out with me for pity! Or because you want someone new! If we're going get together, I want every single piece of your heart."

"..."

"I don't think I can give up on you so easily, but for now...I don't know."

"That's fine. It's going to feel super awkward from now on though."

"Yeah, it sure as hell is."