TWO

"Who were those boys?" I ask Eunki as we walk through the corridor together.

"They call themselves Bangtan, nobody knows why so don't ask. There's seven of them, all as bad as the other." She says shortly, picking at her brightly coloured nails.

When we reach the cafeteria we find an empty table by the back. I sit opposite Eunki, still recognising uneasy glances being sent in my direction.

"There they are," Eunki says, prodding my elbow with her hand to catch my attention. I turn and see the seven familiar boys strolling through the cafeteria as if they own it. "The black haired, tall one is Jin. He's the most quiet but he's still a rebel like the rest. Last year, he dumped his girlfriend in front of the entire school, she was a nice girl too, it was awful."

I look towards Jin, immediately finding his handsome features attractive. He's smirking and running his hand through his soft looking hair, and if he wasn't such a bad boy, I'd probably take an interest in him.

"The guy with the red shirt is Jimin, he's the worst. He once got excluded for punching a teacher, he was going to be expelled but he blamed it on family issues so he was allowed to stay."

Jimin is equally as attractive as the others. They're all pretty handsome.

"Brown hair boy is Jungkook. He's quite sweet, actually, just don't get on his bad side. He once stabbed someone during a fight, he didn't die though,"

"The boy with the blonde quiff is Namjoon, the class clown. I like him actually, he's the only one I do. J-Hope, and no, that's not his real name, is the other dark haired boy, he's a player, dated almost every girl in the school. And Yoongi, the shortest and blondest of them all, he's like a little devil. His parents are filthy rich, he has a BMW and he can't drive yet."

"What about him?" I ask, pointing discreetly towards V.

"Oh, him? That's Taehyung, or as he calls himself, V. He's a troubled boy, rumours say he has a lot of problems at home. He's still an ass, though."

Taehyung, or should I say V, is sat directly in my eyesight, a black leather jacket occupying his shoulders and a smirk paying on his lips. He's the boy who caused me to get a detention.

"Stay away from those boys, Violet; they're nothing but trouble." Eunki warns, snapping me out of my daze.

"I will, but why?"

"You'll soon find out." She smirks, chugging her orange juice.

After lunch, Eunki and I head out to the yard. Luckily it's not too cold outside, so when she pulls me behind the school building and away from the sun, I'm still relatively warm.

"What are we doing here?" I frown and watch as she rummages through her oversized shoulder bag, the contents rattling as she searches for something.

"I come here here every day." She shrugs, finally pulling out what she was looking for.

I watch as she holds a blue lighter with her fingertips and a cigarette between her teeth. For some unusual reason, I'm not surprised nor disturbed when the smoke drifts into the air beside me.

She coughs as we sit down, our backs against the bricks of the wall. She motions towards the cigarette packet and I shake my head, denying the offer.

"No, thanks."

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" I hear a familiar deep voice ask.

I look up and see V and his posey surrounding Eunki and I, smirks on their lips and glints of mischievousness in their eyes.

"Go away, V." Eunki sighs, rolling her dark eyes.

He crouches down and leans uncomfortably close to her face. But she isn't fazed, instead, she breathes an air of smoke directly into his face, laughing.

"Oh, you're such a pain in the ass aren't you, Miss Eunki?" He sneers and she nods adamantly.

"A pleasurable pain." She smirks, tilting her head cockily.

"You do know that you could be excluded for smoking on school grounds, right?" The blonde haired boy, Yoongi, I believe, asks.

"And do you know that being in a gang, drinking underage, taking illegal drugs, acting violently upon others and missing school when you feel like it, could exclude you?" Eunki quips and the boys simply chuckle darkly at her sassy attitude.

"Who do we have here?" J-Hope asks, looking into my direction.

He stares at me and although I begin to feel uncomfortable, I maintain my cold stare towards the seven.

"You're pretty," He continues, crouching down and moving his head closer to my face. "Nice hair."

He touches my arm and I immediately slap his cold hand away, a disgusted expression growing on my face.

"Don't touch me." I hiss and he laughs.

"Feisty," he remarks, his smirk stretching, "I like it."

"Leave her alone J-Grope, she doesn't like you." Eunki quips and I stifle a laugh.

"You're foreign." Jungkook says as if I don't know.

"Not fully foreign." I resort.

"Can you speak English?"

"A little, but that doesn't concern you." I reply in fluent English, (two phrases my mother taught me), and the boys frown, not understanding my words.

"Come on, we can pester them later." V tells them, his eyes lingering on me.

"We'll see you in detention, Violet." J-Hope grins and I shudder. I really don't like that boy.

They all walk away, glancing back at us before turning the corner and disappearing from our sight.

"See," Eunki speaks, dragging the cigarette away from her mouth, "I told you that they're trouble."