Prologue

Hi Guys!

Thanks for reading my story. Yes, this is my first ever attempt at writing , please comment , I will truly appreciate it , whether its positive or negative :) This is a totally made up story that just progressed from an idea that came to mind, none of it has any relevance to any real life events or so forth. I may have made a few mistakes , I'm not American so I'm guessing with a few words the spelling may differ. Also this story isn't a fast pace , get to the point ,rushed type of story, It does take its sweet time because I wanted to give the reader a feel for the relationship the main character has with each of the other popular characters and also for the readers to sense the emotions that the main character is going through. It may not be fast paced but I promise I will try to make it interesting :)

I decided to change the age restriction to [R] because as i was writing , the scenes became more raunchy than expected and it just happened.  There is swearing and a lot  of HOT Intimate scenes between the main character at least one point in the book with ; a beautiful Beta , a set of georgous werewolve twins and a HOTT bad ass Alpha. In the future there will be a couple of "nookie" scenes aswell. It's mature content that i'm writing that includes alcohol and drug abuse. The whole book doesn't revolve around werewolves from beginning to end, I'm going to slowly ease the main character into the so called "werewolf" world.

I would love to get ideas and feedback from you guys.

I have a lot of ideas for other books that i want to write in the future (some werewolf based and some not). So follow me if you enjoy the progress this book is making and keep up to date on new books i will be publishing soon!

I hope you enjoy! X

PLEASE NOTE:

Chapter 26 is a private chapter, only available to my followers. it contains a REALLY juicy graphic scene between two of the characters not to be missed. If you wish to view the content, please follow me!

____________________________________________________________________________________

PROLOGUE

Mom always told me that love conquers all. If you love someone with all your heart and with all that you have to give – that it would hurt when they weren’t by your side and just being in their presence would soothe that ache, no matter what the problems you face as long as you were together it will be all right …I always thought it was one of those silly comments she’d pass, like those quotes on the bottom of each page of your diary that are supposed to be inspirational but in fact leave you thinking what –the- fuck?? She also had those cheesy moments like when I was upset because the boys at the playground were being mean to me, she’d say something like “don’t worry my lil’ Lexi ,one day you’ll find your prince charming, just like I did when I found your daddy “ of course I wasn’t that naïve to actually believe in fairy tales but I had hope , hope that one day I would find that someone I would love so much , that I would do anything and everything to be with them , that I would find my soul mate , my other half ...the person meant just for me…

My name is Alexia Charlie Blackwood, and yes my second name is Charlie, mom thought she was having a baby boy, at least that’s what the doctor said, so imagine their surprise when I popped out. They decided to keep the name Charlie, because well that’s what they originally planned on calling me and Alexia was the name of daddy’s younger sister who disappeared when she was 15, my dad was close to her, he thought she ran away because of the way his blue collar uptight parents treated her and she just couldn’t take it anymore so she bailed. Daddy says I look just like my mom, I have straight dark brown hair down to my lower back, I’m pretty short at 5’3 and I wouldn’t say I’m skinny like mom, I do have curves but I’m also muscular in the right places with a well-endowed chest area, I may have mom’s features but I got my eyes from my father, my eyes are a mix between dark green and blue and especially with my dark hair and pale skin they tend to stand out. I also have dad’s dimples and long dark eyelashes.

My mother was the typical housewife, always involved with anything to do in my life, she was my best friend and the person that even when I had a bad day at school I knew when I got home everything would be alright because mom was there sitting on her bed reading her sappy romance novels waiting for me to come home. She would always know when I was upset, she'd just open her arms wide and I’d go and cuddle beside her while she would whisper words of hope and encouragement. Yes, I was a good girl and I didn’t keep any secrets from my mother and that’s because there was nothing to keep from her, I would tell her everything – she was my best friend. She was so supportive of me, she always backed me up on anything I was involved with and she’d say that as long as I was happy she’d be happy.

Of course I was still a daddy’s girl, where my mom was a words type of woman my dad was more of the do now talk later type. Mom always had the right words to say at the right moment, but my father was a different story – he was the type that went to all the boys’ houses that bullied me at the playground demanding that their fathers make them apologise to me and if they don’t discipline their children -he would. My dad was a big guy, being 6’6 feet tall and since he worked at the gym everyday he was big in the muscle department, suffice to say that from that day onwards - I was never bullied again whenever I went to the playground.

My parents met in high school and it was the typical jock meets cheerleader, they get married have babies and live happily ever after - although not in that exact order and it didn’t exactly end that way.

Mom and dad were dating for about just over a year when mom found out she was pregnant with me, determined as she was, she completed school with the support of daddy, since their parents did not support the decision of mom keeping me. Straight after high school mom and dad got married and Daddy started working full time at a small gym downtown to help mom while she was at a local college getting her Degree in Management. Max’s Gym was my other home when mom was at school, Uncle Max, who owned the gym, was like my granddaddy, Max didn’t have any kids of his own so he took dad under his wing. When Max passed away from Cancer, he left the gym to dad and with the help of mom's management degree they soon had turned the place around and many more people started to come by. A few years later they opened another gym in the town over- also named Max’s Gym; keeping his name as dedication to the great and generous man he was.

At the age of 15 I felt that my life was perfect, my parents were the perfect pair and we were all as happy as could be, seeing my parents work through all the hard times that life threw at them they still overcame it all , it really made me truly believe that love could possibly conquer all … guess that was before daddy was killed in the car accident when an eighteen wheeler truck skipped the red light , before mom started taking prescription drugs to deal with the depression or before we were thrown out our home because we didn’t have money to pay for it since mom stopped looking after the Gyms and spent all the money on drugs .

Let’s just say that nobody told me what to do or what would happen when you lost that person you loved so much, the person that you would do anything and everything to just be with them, the one who was your soul mate , your other half... the person meant just for you…

Two years later and a few weeks before my senior year starts, mom’s friend, Amber Williams, down in a small town called “Point Bright” has gotten mom a management job in the bar she works. So here we are on the road to our new home...