Chapter 17 : Multiple POV

CHAPTER 17

JAX POV

I leave as soon as Alexia falls asleep; I have to sort this out with Drake because I’m fucking raging! My wolf wants to hurt him like he hurt our girl but I can’t since he’s going to become my Beta and it won’t look good with the pack. Ronny says she will look after Lexi and I trust her to do a good job. I run up to our pack house which is just up the hill and go in search for Drake, I could call him through our pack link but I’m so mad at him right now I don’t even know what I’m going to say to him.

I walk up to his room ,I know he’s in there I can smell and sense him. I walk in and I see him sitting on the side of his bed that’s facing the window with his elbows on his knees and his hands covering his face.

He senses that I’m here, “I know Jax…I know…I fucked up bad … I can’t believe I did that to her. I just lost control when I smelt the other wolves scent on her, my wolf was so close to taking over, oh my God.” He says as he looks at me I can see regret in his eyes and how miserable he feels about what he did.

“Drake man! What the fuck? How could you do that? She’s human she’s not as strong as us, she’s small and fragile! Wait, what scent did you smell?” I use my Alpha tone and it makes his shoulders slump for being chastised by me.

“I know! I’m sorry, I feel so shit that I did that to her and made her cry. She NEVER cry’s Jax even when she tells me stories about her father when I'm in my wolf form, she holds everything in, I can see sadness in her eyes but she NEVER cries …and I made her cry! She was so scared of me Jax, she was shaking. She was covered in a couple other wolves scents, a couple males and a distinct female but it could be anyone’s, she wouldn’t even be able to tell the difference between human and wolf, she’s so innocent and naïve…she doesn’t even know we are wolves! I can’t believe I did that, I didn’t think I was that rough.”  Drake trails off looking at the floor.

“Drake you should see her back and arms man! They’re covered in bruises and she can barely stand up straight! Dude you are so much stronger than her little human body, if you are going to date her then you need to be able to control yourself when you around her otherwise I don’t think it’s safe for you to see her.“

I say to him, but he starts to stand up and puts a jacket on in a hurry, “What? She has bruises? Oh god I’ve got to go and look after her and tell her how sorry I am- “I grab his shoulder and turn him around, “Drake, me and Ronny helped her, and she’s sleeping now. Drake I know you are like my brother and you’re going to be my Beta but if you EVER hurt her again, I swear I will hurt you and my wolf will probably end up killing you.” I say with all the anger inside me.

“I will never hurt her again, and I’d hope you would hurt me if I do though. Jax I don’t ever want to see her cry again. It broke my heart…I need to see her Jax!” I nod and he runs out the room. I tell Ronny through our link to come back to the pack house and not to touch Drake even though I know she’s itching to give his ass a beating, she reluctantly agrees and leaves Lexi’s house.

DRAKE POV

I sprint down to Lexi’s house, Ronny comes past me but she gives me a death glare and ignores me, I expect it.

I can’t believe how I hurt my girl, anger just overtook me and not even my wolf could stop the rage from overtaking me. Sebastian is upset with me because I hurt her and I fully understand because I hate myself for what I did.

When my wolf noticed how gorgeous Lexi looked in her underwear I had to fight him not to mark her and take her right there. Wolves don’t generally mate with humans because humans aren’t strong enough for the mating process as well as wolves won’t be able to reproduce with a human, the baby usually dies or the mother with the baby dies therefore wolves generally reject their human mates.