Epilogue

Marcus and Athena took classes online until they were well enough to go back to school. Candy and Sean went to prom and won King and Queen. Chad finally found a girlfriend. Marcus's dad kept his head quarters in Cali so he could be close to his son more.

     Marcus's dad and Mr. Ross started working together to find Mark. Marcus's dad gave him a spot as his executive assistant so he didn't have to go to the army. Marcus's dad had a house built next to his so the families could be close to each other.

     Quise was released from the mental institute. At first, he stayed at Sean's house until he found a good paying job. His parents went to substance abuse therapy and were finally back happy. They invited Quise back into the house once they gained their relationship back.

     Melissa gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. They named him Trey. When her parents found out about her pregnancy they were disappointed but quickly ecstatic about it. Melissa moved to an apartment with Marcus close to the university they were going to. Melissa and Quise's parents watched them while they were in class.

     Mark stayed on the run. No one knew where he was, or where he went to. He set up shop somewhere in Washington, but no one knew where exactly.

     Almost everyone went to different colleges but that didn't jeep them from each other. They stayed in touch constantly. They met at parties, barbecues, whatever the chance to meet each other, they took it.