Chapter 17: Not A Real Bestie

"I got my phone taken away today." I groaned. Marcus and I sat at the lunch table with his arm behind me while we waited for Melissa and Chad.

"Why?" Marcus asked. He was staring off into space, not seeming interested in me.

I looked at him. "Well I was in class and I already knew what the teacher was teaching so I was on my phone looking for information about last night. "

He looked at me with irritation. " Girl I told yo ass don't worry bout it. I got chu."

"You got me? " I asked in confusion. I wasn't sure if he was talking about making me feel better or hurting someone.

"Imma take care of it. "

I sighed and looked into his eyes. " I hope nothing illegal. "

He groaned and put his hand on top of mine. "Look I love you and all but I don't give a dam what you saying right now. Them people could of hurt or killed you. I can't lose you when I finally got chu Whoever did it gonna pay."

I kissed him on the cheek."I love you too but please don't get yourself in trouble... I don't wanna lose you either. "

"He sighed. "Okay baby." We looked up and Melissa and Chad were walking to the table. He shook his head."Baby I gotta tell you something ..."

"What is it?" By the time I got it out Chad and Melissa were at the table. Melissa and I hugged each other.

Marcus looked at both of us and smiled. "Nothing. I love you."

[Later...]

"So Jessica told me today that she was pregnant." Melissa gossiped to me at my locker.

I gasped and shook my head in disgust. "Is it with Thomas?"she shook her head, "With a cheater though."

"I bet you know a lot about cheating." she mumbled but I didn't hear her.

"Huh?" she shook her head, "Well anyways can I tell you something?"

Melissa laughed."Girl you know you can tell me anything."

"Marcus has been acting really distant since last night. I'm getting scared."

"You think he's cheating?" I shrugged my shoulders, "Well he always was a cheater."

"You really think he's cheating on me?"

" I don't know. Once a cheater, always a cheater. He has been acting a little flirty with me lately. "

I gasped. "Really? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I kind of brushed it off myself."she told me. She seemed like she didn't care about anything she was saying.

"I can't believe he would do this to me. He knows what I've been through." A tear fell out of my eye. Melissa patted my back.

"Men are liars. I bet when you ask him, he gonna deny it." she chuckled.

"Lemme go talk to him. " I started to walk off.

"Athena wait." she looked at me. "Just wait until you catch him in he act. "

I nodded my head. He was going to feel my wrath if I caught him in the act.

★★★

"Hey baby. " Melissa said as she walked inside the big house. She found Quise and sat on his lap. She lightly grazed on her dick and since the basketball shorts he was wearing were thin, it jumped up.

He smiled. "Dam girl! Not right now. Mark still here. "

She grinned at him and got on the ground. She pulled his pants and underwear down just a bit to where his manhood was hanging out. She looked at him, "Do you still care? "

He shook his head no. She began giving him head. Quise was usually good at staying calm, but she was like magic. She flicked her tongue around his dick and kept changing speeds. He was sure Mark could hear her slurping all the way from upstairs. He was about to nut but then he heard the stairs creak.

"Shit! He coming down here! " she didn't stop. She began going fast on it, and it was hard for Quise to make him stop. He heard Mark step on the first floor when he finally nutted in her mouth. He pulled up his pants.

Mark walked in and looked at Melissa. "I'm bout to go brush my teeth. I'll be right back."

Mark watched her walk upstairs. "Dang in the living room fam?"

He shook his head and smirked. "I had no control on that but it was like heaven. Girl head game strong."

Mark laughed and patted him on the back. "Ain't that yo ex best friend? "

Quise gestured his hand."She don't like her either for some reason. And we been messing around every now and then for a while now."

Melissa walked back downstairs and kissed him on the cheek. "Heard y'all talking bout Athena."

"Yeah. Why y'all not cool anymore?" he asked her.

Melissa smacked her lips. "The bitch was kissing my man! I told her how much I liked him- no loved him and she just was making out with him! And then you Quise. Back when y'all first started she knew I wanted to be with you but she just went ahead and became yo girlfriend."

Quise scrunched his face. "You wanted to be with me?"she nodded her head. He kissed her. "Well now you are."

"Thanks." she began blushing." But let's not make it official until I ruin Marcus and Athena."

"What you going to do?"

"I'm going to sleep with Marcus. And make Athena think he's cheating."

"I could just try to take him out again-"

"No. That ain't work the last time. Nobody dying I changed my mind. "

★★★★★★

Complaints every week I know!! But I had writers block for a few days so... I wanted you guys to have the best. And I know I used too many marks.. Imma just change Marquis to Quise

So do you think Marcus will ever tell Athena about Melissa trying to hit on him?
And how do you think Chad and Athena are going to react? Do you think Athena will trust Marcus or Melissa? And Melissa... Woah she nasty. Do you think she has feelings for Chad anymore? Does she really like Quise?

As always...

You guys inspire me!!