1

2 years later

Monica's pov

Concerts concerts concerts
So many in just one month. It's been crazy for the past 2 years. So much has changed!

"Monica you have 3 more hours until your on stage!" I heard Brandon call out. I was in my dressing room at the moment. I had no idea what I was going to wear. I picked out a gold sparkly top and some black leggings and high heels. I set my outfit on this hanger raft. I sat down on my chair and looked in the mirror. Right now I had a messy bun and no make up.

"All set darling?" I heard Lou call out. Lou is this girl who does my make up and hair. She is absolutely amazing and her daughter Lux is so adorable .

"Yes Lou " I said. She pulled out all her make up supplies and set them on the table in front of me.

"So how are thing with you darling?" She ask putting on the make up.

"Things are going good but today's mine and Louis 3rd anniversary together" I said. I felt my cheeks heating up.

"Aww do you think he'll remember?" I bit my lip hoping he did

"Hopefully he did cause if he didn't he'll be in trouble " I said laughing.

"Well you know you have only three more months till this tour is over right?" I slowly nodded. I didn't want it to be over. I loved being her and traveling getting to meet all my fans. It was so much fun.

**** 15mins till show*****

I was running in my high heels back stage.

"Monica this is how you will enter, your going to go upstairs and stand on this cloud and when it's time we will slowly drop the cloud and you'll sing your first song then we'll bring you back up play a video for your fans" I slowly nodded. I can't do that I'm afraid of heights

I ran up stairs looking for this pinkish cloud. I finally found it and stood on top of it. There was a microphone stand on it. I put on this thing so I won't fall off.

"Alrighty Monica were going to set you down" I nodded I shove off my fear and grabbed the mic.

||||~~

Lights filled the stadium. It looked so beautiful. It was like looking at the stars. I saw some posters and some with lights around them. I heard so much screaming and I LOVE YOU MONICA . Or WHERES LOUIS HES SO HOT I giggled. Once the cloud stopped in mid air o waved to my fans. I heard them scream.

"Hey guys" screams "ok so first song I'm going to sing is My Everything (Ariana Grande). If you all know the lyrics please sing along"

~||~||~~|

I quickly changed my out fit to this skirt and sparkly crop top that showed some of my stomach. I put on some white cat ears and red lipstick.

"Alright Louis let do this remember the dance moved right?" I said while playing with my hair hoping I looked okay.  Louis knows all my nervous motions.

1. I play with my hair
2. I play with my hands
3. I bite my lip

I looked at him and he chuckled.

"Yes I do know don't worry" he said giving me a quick peck. I smiled.

"Alright you 2 first song is problem next song is you and I" we both nodded "alright we're gonna lift you guys up. Remember have your knees bent so u won't stumble or fall" I nodded.

|||\\\\

"Let me hear you London" screams. "Alright the next song Louis and I are going to sing is you and I" more screams "but before we do that I want to say something". The whole stadium went quiet. "I would absolutely love to meet all of you guys, so here's a plan since I have 2 weeks off I have an idea" screams "if your on the floor on Saturday meet me here again at 6pm if your on the middle meet me here at the same time but on Sunday. So forth. I can't wait to meet all off you guys NOW LETS GET TO THE MUSIC"  the whole stadium screamed.

[a/n okay so Monica's lyrics will me italics and Louis will be bold and when they both sing they'll be combined ]

I figured it out I figured it out from black and white
I know how goes I know how it goes from wrong to right silence and sound did they ever hold each other tight like us did they ever fight like us you and I we don't be like them we can make till the end no nothing can between you and i not even the gods above can separate the 2 of us no thing can come between you and I ooh you and I I figured it out saw the mistakes from up and down meet in the middle there's only room for common ground I see what like I see what it's like for day and nights never together cause they see things in a different light like us they never tried like us you and I we don't want to be like them we can make it to the end no nothing con between you and I.

The audience was screaming I looked down and waved at a couple fans and saw..... Him Harry Styles!!!!! I haven't seen him for like ever! He looked handsome. He looked at me and waved. I froze in to place and didn't know what to do. I walked off smiling. The crowd was still screaming. What is Harry doing here?