Cliff Hangers

Hey guys, so whenever I let my co-author write she always manages to do something weird, and last chapter she wrote in the letter J instead of L. It's been changed now so it'll be right if you look back, but we are sorry. Also sorry this is a short chapter.

Nico's P.O.V

Annabeth . . . she had a baby. It all made sense now, why I could never come over, or even walk Hazel up to the apartment. Annabeth acting weird when anyone ever called her mom.

But . . . she doesn't seem like that kind of girl . . . At least as far as I know.

The baby looked up at me, it's big stormy eyes smiling. How could I ever harm such a precious little thing? I mean it wouldn't directly be hurting him but . . .

I'm trustworthy, I wouldn't tell anyone. Annabeth could have trusted me with this.

Then my predicament really struck me, how was I trust-worthy? I was literally breaking into her house to deface stuff. This absolutely had to end, now.

I put the baby back in the crib and looked into it's eyes. "I'm not going to let this keep happening. I'm not gonna let these people, this 'B academy' walk all over me and hurt my friends." I said earnestly. I mean not like it understood or anything, but it made me feel better.

I left the apartment and hailed a cab back to my dorm.

Ok, so I had to stop the B academy. Unfortunately they had dirt on me, which meant I'd have to dish it before they could. But if I was coming out, I was going to do it in style.

Piper P.O.V (at the same time Nico was in Charlie's room)

*creak* I sat up in bed, placing my phone on my side table. What was that? Then I heard Charlie crying and started to get up, and promptly fell face forward on my carpet.

Crud! I'd left my school books beside my bed again. I brushed myself off and stood to get Charlie, but he had stopped crying. It was a little odd . . . but maybe he just went back to bed.

As I climbed back in bed I heard another loud, screeching creak. I tiptoed to my door and cracked it open to look through.

I could only barely make out a figure in a black hoodie - a hoodie that just happened to have a pink glitter line where Hazel had tried to paint wings on it when we were in high school. There was only one person that could be - and that was Nico.

Hazel P.O.V

"Ok now do a lion!" I laughed.

Frank roared really loudly, and really well, if you hadn't seen it you would of thought that it was a clip.

"How do you even do that?" I asked, leaning against a tree to catch my breath.

"I dunno, talent I guess." He turned around to face me, "Come on only a little bit left."

It had been Frank's idea to go to upstate New York and take a hike.

"Where are we going though?" I prompted.

He gave me a mischievous look, "that's for me to know and you to find out."

"Ugh but I want to know." I complained, starting to move again.

"Well it's too bad that I won't tell then isn't it?" He laughed.

But I had an idea once I heard the thundering of a waterfall.

We emerged into a small clearing that lead to a lake. A waterfall poured into it, flowing from a small cliff. The water shone an orange color, tinted by the setting sun.