Thanksgiving

I am sooo exited to write this chapter, hope you enjoy! And thank you  yellow-greenorchid0925 we will make our chapters longer. We would also enjoy constructive criticism, we want to know where you guys want the story to go. You hate the story, please comment why, we care enough to not be wimps about criticism. It actually helps me, enjoy :).

Annabeth P.O.V

CRASH!

The bowl hit the wooden welcome mat and broke, pieces of glass flying everywhere, and cranberry sauce splattering over Sally and my's dresses.

"I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed, "I was just a bit . . . surprised." I looked meaningfully at Sally.

"It's fine Annabeth dear," her voice dropped to a whisper, "We'll have to talk later though." Back to a normal volume, she turned and spoke through the doorway. "Percy, could you get me some paper towels please."

Percy's response came as a muffled "Sure".

As Sally and I cleaned up the mess on the floor, I thought about the mess I had made coming here. Granted, I hadn't even thought of the possibility of Percy's mom being my friend from Charlie's group, but fate had never been kind to me so why would it now?

Once the mess had been cleaned up, and I had received a hug from Percy, I looked around the apartment. It was nothing huge, like Piper's apartment, but it had a homey feeling- definitely a cozy and nice place. Of course the delicious aromas from the kitchen only enhanced that atmosphere.

"Paul, Percy's friend is here!" Sally called down the hallway in the back.

I heard a familiar giggle that I knew must belong to Danny. Then I heard her little legs pounding on the floor, running to meet me. I saw her head of curls pop around the corner and bounce as she ran towards me. As soon as she saw me she screamed out "Annabewth! "

Covering up the fact that she knew my name, I turned to Percy, smiling,

"Told her about me huh?"

A blush crept up Percy's cheeks as he mumbled something under his breath I couldn't comprehend.

"Hi Paul." I greeted the figure in the back with a wave. "I'm Annabeth." Paul waved back to me.

Then Danny came and hugged my legs, looking at the door, "Where's Charlie?" she asked, not understanding the situation I was in.

"Who?" I asked, pretending that I was a normal collage girl who did not have a child.

Danny shot me an irritated glare, knowing full well that I knew who Charlie was.

"Oh," Sally laughed, "Charlie is a little boy in our mommy and me class, who has a mother named Annabeth, she must have gotten you guys confused."

Danny pouted, she was a very intelligent two year old who knew that she was right and did not liked to be mocked like this. "No." Danny said to Sally, "This Annabeth."

"Yes that is my name Danny."

"Then where's Charlie!"

"I don't know who that is." I had trouble lying to the little girl, she would probably be mad at me at the next class.

"Yes you do!" She stomped her foot on the floor "I want play with him."

Percy sighed and pulled me toward the hallway, "Me and Annabeth are going to my room, call us when dinner is ready!"

"Annabeth and I!" Paul corrected with a smile, making way for Percy and me.

"Percy we should help make dinner, I feel bad that I spilled all the cranberry sauce!" I tugged him in the opposite direction.