Boyfriend?

Annabeth P.O.V

Even though it had been a few weeks since the Party what Percy said kept coming back to me. That I was acting like a mother, I mean that's just a saying right? No Annabeth that's not a saying. But he couldn't know I was actually a mother, right?

Buzz buzz

My phone buzzed on my desk, both things funded by Mr.Mclean. It was a text from Percy.

Hey, how are you? we haven't really talked since the party is something up?

I sighed, it's not like I could reply with yes, because then I would have to come clean, and the last person (that wasn't Piper or Hazel) I had told . . . I shuddered even to think of that ordeal again. I scrolled through the countless messages Percy had sent me, with no reply. We were getting to close. He would find out eventually if this continued and I could never let anyone find out again. I knew deep down I was being unfair to Percy, but I wasn't going to get hurt again. Not after last time.

Buzz buzz

Another text? Still Percy, this one read:

Hey, uh my mom wants to invite you over for thanksgiving, you game?

Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving with Pipers family had always been miserable, they barely hid their disgust with me from Mr.McLean, but I could tell from their icy tones of voice and glances filled with contempt. But worst of them was Pipers grandma on her moms side, who openly protested me  being there, calling me a "slut" and other words that I didn't want to remember.

I thought it was about time to reply to Percy's text, well the second one at least.

I'll have to ask first, but that's sounds good.

I was sure Mr.Mclean and Piper wouldn't mind, I'm sure her grandma will be overjoyed that I won't be attending.

Buzz buzz

Great! I hope you can make it, mom does too! :)

I scrolled down on my phone contacts and clicked Mr.Mcleans contact, he was working so I just sent him a text.

Hey, I was wondering if this year I could go over to a friends house for thanksgiving?

I walked quietly (so as not to disturb Charlie) over to Pipers room, to tell her about Percy's invitation. As I got to Piper's door I heard conversation from inside .

"Hey baby." Said a male voice that defiantly wasn't Pipers.

But, they weren't allowed to have guests over! That was a rule, had they heard Charlie? Did they know?

"Oh sorry you froze there baby" Pipers voice came out from inside. Oh of course how had she not thought of it, Video Chat! But Piper had called them baby, did Piper have a boyfriend?

It was probably Jason, they had been hanging out a ton, and Piper really liked him.

So being the nosey person I am, and also not wanting to snoop, I quickly ( but of course not before I got my phone out to record anything embarrassing) opened Pipers door to find her, you guessed it, video chatting Jason. And best of all they were making kissy faces at each other! I doubled over laughing, extremely proud of myself. I had gotten that on camera!

Piper whipped her head around to find the source of my laughing, and once she spotted me a horrified expression filled her face. I looked on the computer screen to see the exact same face on Jason.

"Annabeth!" She shrieked. "What are you doing!"

"I could ask you the same" I told her calmly, suppressing giggles. "But if you had to know I had good news, and just happened to hear you through the door and I wondered who the person was inside and it was none other than your boyfriend!"

"Yes I am." Jason said proudly through the monitor, only to get a sharp glare from Piper.

"We were waiting to tell everyone if you must know, but now you have ruined that." she huffed pointing to my phone, which I had forgotten was still filming and turned it off.

"Jason and Piper sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love then comes marriage then comes a baby-" my voice faltered, getting stuck in my throat, I sadly continued with "in a baby carriage" as I ran out of Pipers room, crying.

That song had no idea how things worked, you didn't always fall in love and get married before you were burdened with a child. And love, what if it anyway, like it exists. I collapsed onto my bed, the covers suppressing my sobs. My mind wandered to the dreadful night, but before I could recall to much more Piper came rushing trough my door.

She sat down on the bed next to me, pulling my head into her lap. Just stroking my hair silently, she was aware that she couldn't really say anything to make it better. After five minutes of straight sobbing, I slowed down, sucking in air.

"Well I guess that's what I get for making fun of you" I choked back, laughing, crying, remembering.

"So what's this news," she said, wiping tears from my eyes.

"Oh" I had completely forgotten about that. "Percy invited me over for Thanksgiving"

"Oh my gods" Piper squealed "you guys are just too cute, you aren't even dating yet and you are going to met his parents" she smirked down at me.

"Ugh Piper" I pushed her off me " Percy and I aren't going to date and he is just being friendly, he said it was his moms idea anyway."

"Suuuuure Annabeth, you keep thinking that." Piper rolled her eyes.

I felt a vibration in my pocket and saw that sit was a text from Mr.Mclean.

It's fine with me, but what are you going to do with Charlie?

I can't believe myself I had forgotten about Charlie in this equation.

"Oh hades I forgot about Charlie!" I moaned to Piper.

"I can take him during thanksgiving if you want." Piper suggested

"Would you?!" I gasped in astonishment, Piper just nodded "Thank you so much Piper, it means a lot to me!" I squished Piper in a big hug.

"Yeah that will stick it to Memaw." Piper said proudly, she hated that grandma after what she had said to me, ah I loved Piper.

Piper said that she will take care of him.

I was so happy texting that, I would get to spend thanksgiving with Percy after all! Oh I had to text Percy that I could come.

-----------thanksgiving day---------------

Annabet P.O.V still

I had spent the morning making cranberry sauce to bring over, Percy said his mom would make everything but I insisted on bringing something.

When I had thanksgiving at my old house I always was in charge of the cranberry sauce, I had a special recipe from a recipe book my mom had left me, before she left herself. And boy was it amazing.

I was all alone in the house, Hazel had left Friday with Nico to be with their dad. And Piper, her mom and Mr. McLean left yesterday morning for their family.

I finished with the sauce and went to ring myself a taxi, looking at the address Percy had sent me.

Percy luckily didn't live to far away, only a ten minute drive with traffic.

I walked up to the door, nervous about meeting his family. I held in tightly to both sides of the ceran wrapped glass bowl, and knocked on the door with my elbow. I could smell the delicious aromas of thanksgiving through the door.

I hear a female voice call that she'll get the door, she sounded familiar, probably because she sounded like Percy.

"Hi Annabeth," the voice gushed, before I could see her "I'm so glad you could come, my names Sally" She opened the door and I got to see her face.

It was Sally, from Mommy and Me.

Recognition flooded her face, followed by surprise and shock.

My face I'm sure mirrored hers as I stood stock still, losing my grasp on the bowl, as it fell into the ground, it seemed like slow motion.

I know I'm just Evil leaving like that;)

Comment, Enjoy!