I slide my d*ck in again watching her moan in bliss. Her eyes rolled back as I continued thrusting into her. I watched as her p*ssy gladly sucked in my manhood.

I groaned pounding in her p*ssy harder feeling my d*ck throbbing. My cum was getting closer and closer. She wrapped her legs around me scratching on my back as she moaned in my ear.

"Oh right there beat this p*ssy upppp." She moaned.

I lost it right there shooting my cum all in her p*ssy. I shot in her groaning as I thrusted in her harder. I pounded my d*ck into her until I grew soft.

I collapsed on her. D*ck still in her and all.

She smirked looking at me. "That was amazing." She smiled.

I chuckled. "I be trying sometimes."

She laughed a little moving around. Her wet p*ssy was sill coating my manhood getting me a little hard from her moving.

"You better chill before you get fucked again girl." I laughed.

She laughed rolling her hips upward sliding further on my manhood. "Maybe I want some more."

My eyebrow rose. "Word?" I asked sliding my manhood in and out of her slowly.

She moaned nodding. "Yes daddy."

I pulled out before slamming back in. We fucked four more times before we both crashed.

I heard crying coming from outside my crib. I made my way outside following the cries.

There Xylia sat crying. I frowned looking at her. I felt my mouth form words but nothing came out. What the hell?

She looked up to me before crying harder. "Why Amari? Why would you cheat on me?"

I tried to move to her but my body wouldn't move. I couldn't say nothing or move.

Her eyes slowly turned black before she stood up.

"Fuck you Amari. I told you I was crazy." She said pulling a pistol caliber out.

She stared at me long and hard before pulling the trigger.

I jumped up in my bed looking around. I rubbed my head confused on how I got home and why half of my sheets were ripped off the bed. My head hurts like a bitch.

A note sat on the nightstand.

Dear Amari,
Last night was amazing and I'm going to remember it for a while. I left. Sorry I couldn't stay. It's not you it was me. You're an amazing guy but I just got out of a serious relationship and still recovering from that. Before you start to worry, no we didn't use a condom. However I'm on birth control so I'm not going to come back out of nowhere with no baby attached to my hip. Hopefully we get to meet again in the future.
Sincerely,

Leeya

My eyes widened rereading the note realizing what happened. I groaned face palming myself. What have I done?

Oh shit some wild shit. Sorry if my sex part is a little too explicit. I'm not good at things like that. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Do you think Sam chasing after Rissa is worth it?

What is Xylia going to do when she finds out?

How is Amari going to tell her ?

Vote comment show some love. I appreciate it you guys. I make sure to notice and look at all of your comments.

Hopefully you guys can see this chapter. I guess it was too explicit for people to see. Make sure you're following me so you can see it if it were to happen again.

Much love.

Leeya up above.