She blushed. I think. "Thanks. You're not bad yourself."

I placed one of my hands on my head feeling like my brain was pouring out because how hard the music was blasting.

She must of noticed my discomfort. "Hey do you want to get out of here?"

I nodded feeling like my mouth wouldn't allow me to say that right thing even if I wanted too.

She stood up taking my hand and gliding me through the people. I felt my dick brush against her ass and immediately got hard.

I felt like eyes were brining the back of my head and looked back to see some white girl staring at me smirking before people walked in her way. White girl disappeared as quick as she was seen. I swear my mind was playing tricks on me. 

Leeya led me to a blue charge before letting me in. I hopped in the passenger seat and waited for her to get in. She looked at me smiling.

"Are we going to your place or my place?" She asked smiling.

"Mine. It's closer."

She nodded turning the car on and following the directions to my house. We pulled up in the garage beside my car. The garage closed shortly behind us.

I got out stumbling onto the concrete. I heard a giggle before heels clicking on the ground.

"C'mon on big boy. Get up."

I laughed getting up pushing her against my car. 

"Ain't no boy on me." I said before leaning in on her neck sucking hard. 

She let out a moan gripped onto my dreads. I smirked kissing down her neck pulling her dress down. Her breast were on full display. I gripped on in my head before sliding her nipple into my mouth. I sucked harder nipping on them so often. Her moan only got louder.

I looked at her smirking at her hooded eyes. I lifted her up letting her wrap her legs around me. I made my way through the living room to my bedroom before letting her go. She giggled turning around and bending over. No panties and p*ssy was on full display. I slide my pants off throwing them in the corner and ripping my shirt off.

I squatted down licking my lips as I sucked on her cl*t. She moaned rolling her hips as I began tongue fucking her.

"Oh shit I'm about to come." She moaned. I stopped not wanting her to finish until I did.

I whipped my dick out sliding into her wet p*ssy. I groaned stopped before moving any further. P*ssy was wet as hell. I slide out all the way before sliding back in. I did this a couple times before thrusting faster.

She arched her back throwing that ass backed. I let her throw it back watching it jiggle on my back.

I slammed her on my d*ck loving the feeling of her p*ssy hugging on my d*ck. She tried to move away but I chuckled.

"No ma. You ain't going nowhere yet." I slurred.

I flipped her over so we were facing each other climbing on the bed staring at her. God she was gorgeous.