Just as I was about to get up, a hand shoved me back down on the seat. I looked beside me to see Claire smirking at me.

'What the hell is wrong with her?'

"Uh, uh, uh. You're not going anywhere now." She stated with an evil smirk. Why can't she just stop smirking?

'What does she mean that I can't go anywhere? Its a free country.'

"We are gonna bond today, right, Ally?" Claire said and then looked towards Allison who faintly nodded.

'Yeah right. Bonding.'

I tried to get up once again but Claire shoved me back down. I glared at her the last time and began eating my sandwich again.

"So, what's the big deal with you and Jordon?" Claire asked me while eating her salad.

I was shocked by the question but I didn't answer. She had her eyebrow raised and I knew she was signaling me to speak.

A cough interrupted her questioning stare. I looked across the table and it was the guy beside josh.

He had spiky hair and looked like a typical bad boy type, with a piercing on his lip and a tattoo on his shoulder that could be seen clearly because of his tank top. He wasn't buff but he wasn't skinny either.

He coughed again and smirked at me.

'Why the hell does everyone smirk at me?'

Maybe it's because of you checking him out and he caught you.

'Oh please. I don't even like guys.'

"What, Clayton?" Claire asked the bad boy with attitude.

"She's not gonna answer you. She stopped talking during middle school. Now she's just simply on mute, like a television, get it. Cause, it's a feature on televisions." Clayton laughed at his own joke while everyone on the table was glaring at him. I was cursing at myself on the inside for not having an answer for his stupid joke.

"That was not funny, Clay." Josh lightly mumbled next to him.

"You guys just have a bad sense of humor." Clayton huffed and left the table. No one seemed to be going after him, so I guess he did that a lot.

"Don't mind what he said, he's just being mean but he's actually a marshmallow from the inside." Claire clarified.

I felt unfazed from her clarification. I didn't care if he's rude or nice. It's not like I wanted him as a friend. I already knew what friends did. Kyle was the best example for that.

"Well, there's this party tonight and we think that you should come." Allison spoke up for the first time since she sat beside me.

"Yeah, you should totally come." Claire backed up Allison's invitation.

"It's at my house if you're wondering where it is. We won't have a lot of people there and there will be light drinks, not much alcohol." Josh piped in as well.

'Yeah, thanks but no thanks.'

"So, are you gonna come?" Claire asked me excited.

'No.'

"At least shake your head for a yes or a no." Claire whined.

'Nope.'

She crossed her hands and puffed her cheeks. She looked like a six-year-old girl who didn't get a Barbie for Christmas.

But I have to admit, she does look cute.

What are you thinking? She is not cute. She is evil. Pure evil. Stay away from her.