Oppa!

-Taehyung's pov-

Hyomin kissed me and I saw Hyejin from the corner of my eye. I pushed Hyomin off of me and chased after Hyejin.

It was the next day already and while Seungcheol confessed to my sister I pulled her away. I dragged her into a closet with me and locked her in.

We talked for awhile and I soon kissed her. She pushed me off and ran away. I got super mad and stormed out. I found Hyomin and confessed to everyone that she was going to prom with me.

S.coups and Rae Min exchanged glances and soon walked up to me. "Yah... what about Hyejin?" S.coups asked me.

"She's not going." I simply replied. Rae Min looked at me strangely then walked away. S.coups glared at me then walked away also.

I knew this was wrong but....I needed to get my mind of of Hyejin. Hyomin looked at me then said, "Oppa are you sure? It seems like everyone expected you to ask Hyejin." I shook my head and smiled. "If I was supposed to ask Hyejin then how come I'm here with you?" I asked. She smiled and we went to lunch.

-Hyejin's pov-

While running away from Taehyung I saw a black van that looked familiar. I wiped my eyes and walked towards the van. I know this is a stupid thing to do but something was drawing me to it.

I knocked on the window and someone pulled me in. I screamed but they covered my mouth. "Aish Hyejinnie! Calm down!" The person yelled.

I stopped screaming and tried looking at his face. It was to dark I couldn't see anything. "Who are you? I can't see your face." I said.

There was more then one laugh. I looked around and saw six heads. Soon one of them started singing. "Ojik nan neoui boyfriend eh eh eh~"

"OPPA!!!! I'VE MISSED YOU!" I screamed knowing it was my brother Jeongmin. (From boyfriend)

He laughed then hugged me. "How's my little Hyejinnie?" He asked me. "Yah I'm not little anymore." I pouted. He pinched my cheek then I greeted the rest of the members.

We all got out of the van and girls started screaming. They all rushed over to us and I hid behind Jeongmin oppa. The guards blocked the fangirls and we walked away.

We all safety entered my house. "You guys are still so young." I said. They all blushed then said thank you. It was getting late and the members went back first.

Jeongmin stayed and we caught up on everything. "So..is there any reason you were crying earlier?" He suddenly asked me.

I just shook my head and he looked at me. "Is it because of a boy? Did a boy break my Hyejinnie's heart?!" He raised his voice.

I laughed and said, "It's fine oppa. He's nothing to me I promise. Oh and prom is coming soon!"

"Is anybody taking you?" He asked. "Ani... I'm not going. We could spend that night with your members. We could have a movie night too." I said.

"No you're going. I'll take you to prom. I'll protect you from everyone." He said. I laughed and then nodded. "We'll go shopping tomorrow okay?" He said again.

"But I have school." I said. "Babo we'll go after." He said and ruffled my hair. I made an 'ok' sign and we both laughed.

We made dinner and then washed up. "Oppa you're not going back to the dorm?" I asked him. He shook his head then replied, "Manager hyung said I could stay here." I nooded and we both walked upstairs.

"Where's omma and appa?" He asked. I replied with a shrug. "Oh you got kicked out too?" He asked again. I nodded and it was quite.

"It's okay we have eachother!" He said lifting up a fist. I smiled and we watched tv in my room for a few hours. I turned to him but he was sleeping already.

I kissed his cheek and whispered, "Night oppa. I'm so glad you're here right now. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you the truth."

I pulled the blanket over him and watched the tv more. For some reason I couldn't fall asleep. Somthing was wrong but I couldn't tell.

It was like someone was outside waiting for me. Like they didn't have the courage to knock or ring the door bell.

After a few more minutes I finally started dozing off. As soon as I closed my eyes u heard the door bell ring. My eyes shot open and I listened again.

There it was again. I wanted to wake Jeongmin up but he was really tired from the ling ride. I decided to go by myself.

With every step leading closer to the door I held my breath. I grabbed onto the knob and turned it. On the other side there stood Taehyung.

"What are you doing Taehyung?" I asked. "Just wandering the neighbor hood." He replied. He was about to say something before Jeongmin walked out of my bedroom.

I really hoped Taehyung didn't get the wrong idea. "Um... Who's that?" He asked me.

Jeongmin walked down and put his arm around me and said, "I'm her big brother. Now who are you and why are you here so late?" He asked Taehyung.

"I'm uh...Kim Taehyung." He said.
Jeongmin smiled and said,"Nice meeting you Taehyung. May I knoe why you're hear?"

"I'm here to apologize to Hyejin. I'm sorry I hurt her..." Taehyung confessed.

Jeongmin's smile faded and he grabbed Taehyung by the collar. "I suggest you leave now and don't ever comeback again. Don't ever go near Hyejin. This is just a warning." He growled.

I tried pulling Jeongmin back but he eventually pushed himself off of Taehyung. Taehyung growled and said, "You don't get to decide her life. I'll never leave her..no matter how hard you try."

"Jeongmin it's okay.." I started. Jeongmin grabbed Taehyung and punched him.