My first day...ruined

-Hyejin's pov-

My first day to this stupid school. Why did I have to come here? I should've gone to Seoul University, but no I get forced to Big Hit University. My parents stayed in the U.S and forced me to come here. I just needed to find my friend and I'll be good. As I entered my room I noticed a letter on the lamp stand. It read,

"Hyejin, you'll probably be mad but your father and I've decided to kick you out of the house. Please understand, this is for your own good. Start a fresh life there, don't tell anyone who your parents are. You've never seen us or heard of us before. Find a job in the next year before you're kicked out of the family. We love you, study hard." -Mom

Wow...pure love right there. Thanks mom, thanks dad. Well I better go find a job before I get kicked out of the family. I know I already am but I'll show them I can be successful without them. I felt a tear escape from my eye. I quickly wiped it. I set my things down and left my room to go shopping. I didn't know where to go, my second time here but that was years ago. I met someone last time but couldn't remember who. Anyways while walking I wasn't paying attention and tripped over someone. Getting ready to hit the ground I suddenly heard a groan from below me.

I hurried and got up, "I'm so sorry~" I said helping him up. He just nodded and walked away. I watched him as he limped away. Then I thought to myself, "Am I that heavy?!" Still staring at him he turned around and walked back to me. He stopped right in front of me and said, "Hyejin?" I looked at him and finally said, "How do you know me?" He laughed and I suddenly remembered a little. "Park Jimin?!" He kept laughing and I heard in between his laugh, "Ah-so-now-you-remember-me!" I just left my poker face on. Waiting for him to stop lauging. "Park Jimin are you done?!" I yelled causing him to stop. "Yah...what happened to Chim Chim oppa?" He whined.

"Still childish as last time!" I said while pouting.

"Shut up you know you missed this Chim Chim." He said then winked.

"Oppa you look skinnier...did you lose weight? Wae huh WAE?! I like my oppa with chubby cheeks...not a jaw line." I said once again pouting.

"Yeah I'm in a group now. And you know I'm insecure about myself. I felt like I needed to...for the fans you know." He said avoiding eye contact.

"Yah if those fans want you for your abs only then those aren't true fans. Don't be so down on yourself Chim Chim. I'll always love you still." I said pinching his cheeks.

He just nodded then silence entered. I was getting ready to leave when Jimin asked me, "Why are you here anyway?"

"I'm forced to go here. My parents are kicking me out of the house and possibly out of the family. I don't care anyways. It's not like I was a part of it anyways." It was my turn to look down.

He lifted my head up and said, "Yah Lee Hyejin even if you're not in the family anymore you can be in Big Hit's family. We're really cute I promise." Then he winked.

I laughed at his flirt game. "Oh yeah I'm entering Big Hit University...do you go there?" I asked hoping he would.

"Yeah I go there...did you not just hear me? I said BIG HIT'S family." Jimin said.

I just nodded and then said, "It was nice seeing you again. I hope I'll see you again. When I enter Big Hit can you show me around?"

"Um....I don't know...I kinda have to...um... i-" Jimin began.

"Dude it's okay if you don't want to be seen around me I'll just leave you alone. You're just like my parents...thanks for nothing Park Jimin." I said then walked away.

When I got to my room the door was locked and I couldn't find the key. "Aish!!!" I yelled in frustration. "Why does this day suck so much?!" I yelled again.

"Need help?" I heard from behind. I turned and saw Jimin smirking at me. He walked over to my way.

"I don't need your help. Just go back and stay with your Big Hit family. Oh and when I enter Big Hit, change of plans, act like you don't know me okay." I said fighting back my tears.

"Hyejin just admit you do need me. More then ever right now. I'll just show you around before school starts." He said.

"If you can't show me around in front of people then just don't even bother coming near me." I said a tear falling every once in awhile.

I walked past him and went downstairs. I got an extra key then walked back up to my room. I looked around and found no sign of Jimin. I sighed and walked in. I layed on the bed and let out a huge sigh. I just needed to sleep for now. I had to get my mind straight. I got a text pretty soon. It was from an anonymous number. It read, "Guess who~" I just shrugged it off and tired to get some sleep.

Every five minutes I would get a text saying, "Yah answer I know your not asleep." Stupid person...I decided to answer and say, "What?! Who are you anyways?" After a few minutes the person replied back. "See I knew you weren't sleeping. You don't know who I am?" I just shrugged and replied, "Jimin is that you?" "Took you long enough. You're so slow."  I smiled a bit at his reply. Man did I miss him. "Night Chim Chim oppa, sleep well. <3