Choi Seungcheol

-Hyejin's pov-

"Choi Seungcheol? Um...nice meeting you?" I said between my tears.

He laughed then said, "Nice meeting you too...what's your name?"

"Oh mianhae. I'm Lee Hyejin." I said after I was done crying.

"You wanna go get something to eat Hyejinnie?" He asked smiling.

His smile made my heart jump a little. I smiled back and said, "Sure Seungcheol."

We walked around and found a near by cafè. "You can call me S.coups if you want to." He suddenly spoke.

I smiled secretly and then replied, "How about I call you Coups?"

He shot me a look and smiled widely. I laughed at his cuteness and we took our seats. When we sat down he asked me, "How old are you?"

"I'm 17 years, and you?" I asked.

"I'm 17 also! When's your birthday?" He asked.

"August 7." I replied.

"Ha you're my noona!!!! By one day!!" He said happily.

(A/n note: I know he's not that age but I made him that age okay.)

"Aish! You could've been my oppa!!!" I said pouting.

He pinched my cheek and smiled. Our orders came and we drank while chatting.

"So wanna tell me why you were crying?" He suddenly asked me.

I looked away and kept quiet. It was quite for awhile before I finally said, "He lied to me."

"Someone hurt my Hyejinnie noona?! Who!" He said raising his voice. He gave me a stern look and for a second I felt my cheeks burn up.

"He just played with my heart. It's nothing Coups-ah. I'm fine. I'll move on, and I'm your strong noona!" I said putting my fist up.

He laughed then said, "Hwaiting for Hyejinnie noona!" This guy is so cute. So this is how it feels to be a noona.

It was getting late so I decided to head home. "It's late now Coups. I'll be going first. Thanks for giving me another reason to live." I said standing up.

"Noona! You were going to kill yourself?! I'm so glad I was here to save you! I would've never met this awesome noona in front of me." He said winking at me.

"Aish don't wink young child. I might fall for you. So better not let me." I said laughing. He joined in and laughed with me.

Everyone in the cafè thought we were pretty much crazy but whatever. We walked out of the cafè, but it was raining.

"Here noona take my jacket. I don't want you getting sick." He said taking his jacket off showing his white shirt.

"Ani. You're younger, you'll get sick easier." I said refusing his jacket.

He didn't argue and put the jacket back on. Even though I was his noona he was still taller then me. Also he was a gentleman.

I soon started shivering and then I felt him wrap his arms around me. "It's cold Hyejinnie noona so stay close to me okay." He said.

My cheeks redden and I just stayed close to him. I wrapped my arms around him also. I could feel him shivering so I hugged him tighter.

He stiffened and then asked, "Noona are you that cold?" I laughed and didn't answer him. We continued walking and we finally reached my place.

"Wanna come in before you leave?" I asked him. He nodded and we both went inside. I made some hot chocolate for the both of us.

"Are you new here?" I asked.

He nodded and said, "Yeah me and my friends just moved here together. We all have the same dream. To be successful idols."

"You guys debuted already?" I asked.

"Yeah, we're Seventeen. I would really like it if you supported us noona." He said cutely.

I smiled and nodded. He returned the smile and it was silent once again.

"It's late now. I'll be going, bye noona thanks for everything." He said.

I walked him out and he turned around giving me a warm, long hug and reminded me, "You can move on, promise. Remember you're my strong noona."

I smiled weakly and hugged him back. "Thanks Seungcheol." I said holding in my tears.

"You don't have to hold it in anymore. I'll always be here for you. Don't ever let anyone hurt or bring you down. When they do just call me and they'll regret it." He said pulling away and grabbed my shoulders, looking me in the eyes.

He gave me his phone number and I watched him as he safely turned the corner. It was nice knowing I had someone to be there for me.

Not long after I got a text from him saying,

"Night noona. Sleep well. I'll be attending school tomorrow so I'll miss you lots." -Seungcheol

"Night Seungcheol. Sleep well also. Study hard okay! Hwaiting!" -Hyejin

I went to go change and soon got a text from...Taehyung.

"Hey I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that to you. Can we pick up where we started?" -Taehyung

"I'm sorry Taehyung...I can't seem to trust you anymore. You played with my feelings and everything you said was I lie. I realize that now. Thanks for trying to make me feel loved." -Hyejin

I turned my phone off and cried myself to sleep. It was around 3:12am when I woke up again. I turned my phone on to see my messages.

150 messages from Seungcheol.
100 calls from Seungcheol.

50 messages from Taehyung.
20 calls from Taehyung.

I ignored Taehyung's and went to Seungcheol.

"Noona?! Are you okay?!"

"Answer me! Did someone hurt you?!"

"Is your phone off? Why is your phone off?"

"Are you avoiding me?"

"Answer back please~"

"Are you sleeping?"

I didn't even read all of them. I was about to fall back asleep when I heard the doorbell ring.

I cautiously walked downstairs and to the front door. I looked out the peep hole but it was pitch dark.

I gather up my courage and opened the door. Then I saw him...